bet365
NeoBet Profi
NeoBet Profi
ShoutChat
Kommentarrichtlinien: Posten Sie respektvolle und aufschlussreiche Kommentare. Kein Flamen, Hassen, Spam.
Neuste Mitglieder
pyriel, Fancy_Franzi, Gamera, danny, gRuBer
3,865 Registrierte Mitglieder
bwin - Sportwetten Bonus
Bookie-News
Geburtstage heute
Es gibt keine Mitglieder mit Geburtstagen an diesem Tag.
Vorheriger Thread
Nächster Thread
Thread drucken
Bewertung: 5
Seite 30 von 41 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 40 41
Beigetreten: Dec 2007
braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Wenger - This is moment we have waited for

This is the moment, according to Arsène Wenger.

The Arsenal manager sends out his side at Old Trafford this evening with the intention of not only beating Manchester United in the Champions League Semi-Final first leg but laying down the gauntlet for the rest of the competition.

The Frenchman has taken the Emirates Stadium club as close as anyone to winning Europe’s top trophy – the difference between a winning position and defeat was a mere 13 minutes in 2006.

Since then he has painstakingly put together a new, young side. Tonight he takes them into the cauldron that is Old Trafford well aware that they could change from dark horses to frontrunners in the space of 90 minutes.

“Exactly,” he smiled at Tuesday’s press conference when the question was put to him. “This is the moment we have waited for and we want to show what is needed to take advantage of our first game.

“We have tried to build our team in a different way. It is not better or worse. We have just built a young team because we wanted to develop a special way of playing and a special spirit. When the players had been educated together from the age of 16 to 23 or 24 there is something special we hope will come out at this level of the competition.”

It is a noble pursuit and one Wenger has discussed widely while its seeds have been germinating in the past five years. Eventually, even the Frenchman concedes they have to bear fruit.

“Every title makes you bigger,” he said. “But what makes the size of the club are the people who love it.

“People love success. And the more you win, the more fans you have who love the club. But there is something more than winning trophies. It is the style of play, the ambition you have, the vision and values the club has. It is all around. But it has all to be right and, of course, trophies are part of it.”

Arsenal can take a major step towards another with a solid result tonight.

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Manchester United v Arsenal

UEFA Champions League, Old Trafford

Wednesday, April 29, 2009, 19:45

You could argue that modern Champions League football is Premier League football in reverse.

Domestically, teams mostly shape their seasons at home and just grab what they can away. On the road managers often “come for a point” and, when they don’t get it, lament the demands of travelling into enemy territory.

In Europe it is different. In the build up to tonight’s Champions League Semi-Final first leg at Old Trafford, Arsène Wenger said the away-goals rule almost forced his side to be “audacious”. Meanwhile at his pre-match press conference, Sir Alex Ferguson seemed more concerned about how many Arsenal would score than than his own side.

“We need to win without losing a goal, put it that way," said the Scot. "I would be delighted to win the game 1-0.”

Traditionally that scoreline has been Arsenal’s domain and, of course, it would suit Wenger handsomely tonight.

However the Frenchman argues inhibited football is not in the DNA of either side yet he does take a certain confidence from a Manchester United defence that has conceded 11 goals in its last seven games.

“What I want is my team to play with belief, with certainty and with desire to score goals,” he said. “It’s never predictable whether you score goals or not but what is predictable is both teams have an offensive style and will try to score.

“I believe that they can concede goals and that is always good. It’s better to know that than they haven’t conceded goals for 10 games!

“But let’s not speculate on any weakness of Manchester United. Let’s focus on our strengths and on the way we want to play.”

On the morning of the match, Wenger was set to run the rule over Mikael Silvestre (back) and Kieran Gibbs (ankle). If the Englishman is out then the Frenchman could cover him at left back and Johan Djourou could slot in at centre back. If both fail to make it, expect Bacary Sagna to move to the left and Emmanuel Eboue to fill the hole on the right.

However you see it, William Gallas (knee) and Gael Clichy (back) are big misses defensively for Arsenal. Although Andrey Arshavin (ineligible) and Robin van Persie (groin) are out, Wenger does have most of his attacking options available. All the more reason to try to kill the tie in the first leg.

Arsenal have not conceded a Premier League or Champions League goal at Emirates Stadium since before Christmas therefore they must be confident than any kind of advantage could be protected.

But whatever happens going forward, Arsenal will have to dig deep defensively. Their 20-game unbeaten run in the Premier League smacks of a side with sufficient stomach for the battle. But it must be said that run was mostly built up against the middle and lower sections of the table. In the last couple of weeks Wenger’s men have come up against two other members of the so-called Big Four; coming away with a brave point at Liverpool and disappointing defeat against Chelsea in the FA Cup Semi-Final.

Perhaps this is not a vintage year for Manchester United but, as League leaders and Champions League Semi-Finalists, they remain the team to beat in Europe and at home. However Wenger argues he side are now a “different animal”.

“This is a younger team but they are maybe more consistent and more difficult to beat,” he said.

“The team has matured a lot because I believe they are mentally strong and very determined,” he went on. “Maybe because we have gone through a bad start to the season and a difficult period, it helped a team that is very young to grow up. I think this team is a different animal to last year, mentally, especially.”

In the build-up to tonight’s game, much has been made of the particular significance this trophy has to Arsenal as a Club and their manager in particular. Both parties have never won it and, to an extent, are defined by that fact. Arsenal have dined at Europe’s top table for a decade, yet without a Champions League victory there is always the creeping insecurity of feeling that they 'just don’t quite belong'.

At his press conference even Wenger accepted that this is a gap on the Club’s CV.

“It is,” he said. “That is why we are here and that’s why we are very determined to wipe that out. I believe that if you look at the history of the Club, they have not been present so many times in the Champions League before I arrived.

“I believe since then we have been very close. We are there every year and let’s continue like that. I am confident that we will make it.”

And what about his personal ambitions?

“Well I don't know what I would feel if I didn't win the Champions League,” he said. “But I am an optimist. I believe I will win it, the sooner the better. That is why I am here with complete belief.

“But I am at a stage of my career that I am more focussed to do it for the players, the Club and the fans than for myself. I had the luck to stay at the same place for 13 years and I also know how much it means to the Club and the players. I am just focussed to give every bit of energy I have to the team.

“I want to do it for the Club, for the players and the fans more than for me. You cannot always win everything but my desire is to do that so I will always be frustrated. I want to achieve it for the Club because it has never been done and I want this group of players to do it for the first time.”

Don’t we all, Arsène. Don’t we all.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von braumi; 29/04/2009 14:32.

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Manchester United 1-0 Arsenal

UEFA Champions League, Old Trafford

Wednesday, April 29, 2009, 19:45

* O'Shea 18

Arsenal have Manuel Almunia to thank for keeping their European dream alive on a fruitless night at Old Trafford.

The Spanish goalkeeper pulled off a string of superb saves to thwart Manchester United but he could not deny the holders a deserved lead at the halfway stage of this Semi-Final.

John O’Shea converted from close range after 16 minutes to reward United’s flying start to the first leg but the hosts could not add to their lead. They came mighty close though, Cristiano Ronaldo thumping the bar from long range.

Emmanuel Adebayor fired Arsenal’s best chance over the bar but the visitors could not manage the away goal they craved. Nonetheless, they are still in the tie. Now it’s all back to the Emirates in six days’ time for the conclusion of this all-English classic.

Arsène Wenger had two decisions to make before the kick-off. Who would partner Kolo Toure in defence? And how would he shuffle his attacking pack in the absence of Andrey Arshavin? In the event Mikael Silvestre (back) and Kieran Gibbs (ankle) both passed fitness tests; the former got the nod ahead of Johan Djourou while the latter continued his crash course in top-level football up against the World Player of the Year, Ronaldo. Further forward Cesc Fabregas played just off Adebayor while Samir Nasri partnered Alex Song in the centre of midfield.

Arsenal and Manchester United had never met in a European fixture before tonight and the stakes could barely be higher. Old Trafford was crammed and the atmosphere befitted the occasion – a cacophony of noise greeted the teams as they emerged on a sunlit Spring evening.

First legs are traditionally cagey affairs but pre-match murmurings suggested that this might be an exception to the rule. Both sides are renowned for attacking football; both sides have looked vulnerable at the back in recent weeks.

According to Wenger, Arsenal would be “audacious” in their pursuit of an away goal but that would have to wait while the visitors weathered an early United storm. Only 70 seconds had elapsed when Wayne Rooney climbed above Bacary Sagna to send a looping header towards the far corner. Almunia clawed it away. Moments later a Gibbs slip let in Ronaldo but, to the teenager’s relief, the Portuguese star lashed his shot across goal.

Arsenal needed a foothold in the game but United would not let up.

Almunia made a wonderful double save to deny Carlos Tevez from close range after 15 minutes but, within 60 seconds, the Spaniard was picking the ball out of the back of his net. Michael Carrick collected a half-cleared corner just inside the area and Silvestre could only poke his cut-back into the path of O’Shea. The right-back made no mistake from eight yards to give United a deserved lead.

These were worrying times for Arsenal – the pace and power of United’s attacks was awesome at times – but they finally got a sight of goal in the 26th minute. Theo Walcott span away from Patrice Evra and fed Adebayor, who laid the ball back for Fabregas. The captain’s strike was fierce and low, but Edwin van der Sar got down well to save.

His opposite number was soon back in action – and how. Almunia’s heroics continued with another point-blank save to keep out Ronaldo’s header from Tevez’s right-wing cross. Then the Spaniard gathered at the second attempt when United’s No 7 had another go.

A goal then might have left Arsenal dead and buried. Instead, you could just about see the green shoots of recovery. The visitors got the measure of United’s midfield and, with Abou Diaby prominent, they began to probe patiently.

Carving out chances was another matter entirely.

Adebayor had his first sight of goal just after the hour mark, chesting down past Rio Ferdinand and hammering a shot over the bar. And Fabregas screwed a shot wide after from just inside the box after one of many slick counter-attacks.

But United were just as threatening. Anderson should have done better when presented with an opportunity on the edge of the box and Ronaldo crashed a shot against the bar from 25 yards. For once, Almunia could do nothing but watch.

Ryan Giggs, making his 800th appearance for United as a sub, had the ball in the net with 12 minutes left but his celebrations were cut short by an offside flag.

Wenger brought Nicklas Bendtner and Eduardo into the fray in search of the goal that would alter the complexion of the tie. The Dane almost did the trick, beating Van der Sar to Fabregas’ free-kick but failing to direct his header on target.

And so it’s advantage United. But Arsenal aren’t out of it yet.

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
'You will see a different Arsenal next week' (das ist auch dringend nötig...)

On the overall performance…
“It was a difficult game played at a high pace. Manchester United started stronger than us and if you look at the clear cut chances they were on top, of course, tonight. The positive is that we are only 1-0 down and we are still to play at home. I am convinced you will see a different Arsenal at The Emirates.

"I believe we still have a chance to reverse the result. Football can be like this. We could play tomorrow and you would see a different game. That is why I still believe at home we can do it. The tie is still very open. United could have regrets because they could have scored a second goal, and it is up to us to make them regret that."

On upping the ante in big games…
“If you are in a Semi-Final of the Champions League it means that we have played well in big games before.”

On Manuel Almunia…
“A player who had a big game in a big game! He was excellent, top class in every sense. The reading of the game, his decision making, his sharpness. He was really top class tonight.”

On failing to test Edwin van der Sar…
“I believe that we were not dangerous enough offensively. After the first 20 minutes we thought we could do something but we were not sharp enough in the final third. Defensively we had a positive game, but we were in a position where we had to come out and score. Then United played the game they love which is counter-attack.”

On rotating for the weekend fixture at Fratton Park…
“We want to catch Chelsea, and beat Portsmouth. But we will certainly have to rest one or two players. I can't think about that yet, though.”

On keeping Ronaldo relatively quiet…
“I think Gibbs had a very good game again today. He is a very promising full-back."

On staying confident…
“It will be a good opportunity to show our character and our mental strength. I am confident you will see it so I invite you to a press conference next Tuesday after the game, and then you would have seen it.”

"There is a Final at stake. Don't worry, when you play at home knowing you could reach a Final, we will be up for it. I am confident because I believe we will be on top next Tuesday and you will see a different Arsenal team."

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Toure - We can beat any team at Emirates

Kolo Toure knows Arsenal will have to be at their very best to beat Manchester United and secure their place in the Champions League Final.

The Ivory Coast star had a front-row view of United's attacking prowess as John O'Shea's early goal gave Sir Alex Ferguson's side a deserved first-leg advantage at Old Trafford on Wednesday night. Manuel Almunia's goalkeeping heroics kept Arsenal in the tie but they will probably need a clean sheet as well as goals of their own when the teams reconvene on Tuesday.

The omens are good for Arsenal - they have scored 13 goals without reply in their six Champions League home games this season - but United should offer a greater threat than the likes of Roma and Villarreal. Toure is well aware of that but he expects Arsenal to step up their game at Emirates Stadium.

"We have to win the second leg, and it is going to be really tight, but we know we can beat any team at Emirates," he said.

"United are a really strong team, they are used to playing in the Champions League as they won it last season and still have a lot of the same strong players. We will have to be on the top of our game to win against them but we can score two goals at Emirates, we just need to defend better.

"We have made some good clean sheets at home already, and beat Manchester there earlier in the season. That can give us some belief."

Arsenal were under the cosh in the first half at Old Trafford but they did match their opponents after the break. However, for all their patient probing they lacked penetration in the final third and could only muster half-chances for Emmanuel Adebayor and Nicklas Bendtner.

Toure admits that will have to change if Arsenal are to turn the Semi-Final tie on its head.

"We are not far away," he said. "We put Manchester under pressure, but just did not have the decisive pass to create the chance to make the goal.

"When you play against a team like Manchester United, with all the big players they have and the big money they have spent, it is always really tight. We know we are still learning a lot, so now we just need to play better and the second leg is going to be like a Final for us.

"We will give everything, that is for sure."

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Almunia - We have to be happy with result

Manuel Almunia feels Arsenal “have to be happy” with their 1-0 defeat at Old Trafford on Wednesday and called on the Emirates Stadium crowd to put pressure on Manchester United in next Tuesday’s return game.

The Arsenal keeper was overworked during the opening stages of the Champions League Semi-Final first leg. He pulled off wonderful saves from Wayne Rooney, Carlos Tevez and Cristiano Ronaldo before being beaten by John O’Shea’s rising drive.

Manchester United continued to create opportunities and, though Arsenal did get back into the game in the second half, the prevailing opinion was the home side should have made more of their advantage. Afterwards Almunia was taking the positives from the night.

"I think 1-0 in this stadium is not that bad a result because there are not that many teams who play here and go away with a clean sheet,” he said.

"We expected them to start with a high tempo, but in the second half we showed that if Arsenal can keep the ball, then we can beat them.

"We have to be more or less happy and look forward to the second leg at the Emirates.

"It is our last chance to do something this year, so we will try to put all of the pressure on Manchester United and the fans will help as well."

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Fabregas - We must be more clinical

Cesc Fabregas has called upon his side to be more clinical in front of goal for the Champions League Semi-Final second leg at home to Manchester United on Tuesday.

Arsenal trail 1-0 at half-time in the tie having struggled against Sir Alex Ferguson’s side at Old Trafford this week. Speaking afterwards, Fabregas invoked the memory of November’s Premier League win over Manchester United at Emirates Stadium and urged his side to take the chances that do come their way.

“How much stronger are we at home?” he said. “We showed that in the Premier League, by beating them and scoring two goals.

“We have to be more clinical in front of goal – that is for sure. We passed the ball a lot tonight and combined very well, but we were not clinical enough. That is what we have to improve.

“Let's think about the league [game], and the tie is still open. You look at the 1-0 scoreline in the first leg, and we have seen worse things than that in the Champions League.

"Manchester United deserved to win, but now it is up to us to play well at the Emirates and beat them."

Zuletzt bearbeitet von braumi; 30/04/2009 17:01.

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Portsmouth 0-3 Arsenal

Barclays Premier League, Fratton Park

Saturday, May 02, 2009, 15:00

* Bendtner 13, 40,
* Vela 56

Arsenal guaranteed themselves a top-four finish in the Premier League with a comfortable 3-0 win at Portsmouth on Saturday.

Arsène Wenger’s side took control early on and never let go as they prepared for a massive week in fine style. Portsmouth keeper David James let Nicklas Bendtner’s header slip through his fingers in the 10th minute and then the Dane stroked home from the penalty spot just before the break.

The hosts tried their best to rescue something from the game immediately after the restart but were rocked on their heels by Carlos Vela’s opportunist strike after 56 minutes.

Portsmouth’s day got even worse when Noe Pamarot was sent off for hauling down Andrey Arshavin on the edge of the area when the Russian was about to go clear.

This was a none-too-taxing win for a much-changed side. Of course, Arsenal now have that massive Champions League Semi-Final second leg at home to Manchester United on Tuesday. This win ensured Wenger’s side will be involved in the competition next season in some way.

However that is still likely to be via the Qualifying Round. Chelsea’s victory over Fulham at Stamford Bridge ensures the gap between fourth and third remains at six points.

Guus Hiddink’s side arrive at Emirates Stadium next weekend. But not before Tuesday night’s season-shaping game with Manchester United.

Wenger made eight changes from the side beaten at Old Trafford in midweek. The only survivors were Theo Walcott, Alex Song and Bacary Sagna. Alex Song dropped to centre back while Emmanuel Eboue filled in at left back. Aaron Ramsey came in to central midfield with the returning Arshavin, named as captain in only his 12th Arsenal game, on the left-hand side. Bendtner and Vela were up front.

Despite the changes, Arsenal were bright and cohesive from the off. In the opening minute, Walcott dragged a dangerous effort across the face of goal.

Although Nadir Belhadj did go clear and then blaze over, the visitors had already hit a comfortable passing groove.

For their part, Portsmouth had been defensively sound in recent months but the opener today was soft in the extreme.

In the 13th minute, Vela had claims for a penalty when Sylvain Distin seemed to have a piece of the Mexican’s shirt. In the end the Frenchman put the ball out for a corner. Arshavin’s first effort was returned to him. His second cross was met by Bendtner’s header. The Dane’s effort was firm but it should not have had sufficient power to squirm through the fingers of keeper James. It was the confidence boost this young side needed and they started to spray the ball around with a swagger.

In the 17th minute, Eboue reached the left-hand byline and cut the ball back for the unmarked Vela. The Mexican had time so he took a touch. It was the wrong decision as the delay allowed the Portsmouth defence to regroup at his eventual shot was deflected over the bar.

Arsenal’s control was not complete however. In the 25th minute Portsmouth should have equalised when Peter Crouch exchanged pass with Belhadj to go clear on goal. His chip beat the advancing Fabianski but wandered wide of the far post.

Wenger’s men would make them pay. Four minutes from the interval, Sean Davis hauled down Arshavin as he went clear on the right of the area. Portsmouth disputed the penalty decision bitterly but Bendtner took charge and slotted home his eighth Premier League goal of the season.

Clearly unhappy, Portsmouth boss Paul Hart brought on Kanu and John Utaka at the break. The latter screwed a shot wide and fired an effort over in the opening five minutes.

Portsmouth had clearly found more purpose at the interval. A minute later Utaka’s cushioned header set up Crouch who slashed a shot over the bar then Kanu forced Fabianski into his first real save of the game.

In the 55th minute Utaka had a gilt-edged chance when he collected a hanging ball and stumbled past Fabianski. The Nigerian had the goal at his mercy but could not untangle his feet before Sagna stole the ball.

It had been all Portsmouth for the first 10 minutes after the restart but again Arsenal would profit from their profligacy. In the 56th minute Portsmouth failed to clear their lines after Arshavin’s drive and Vela fired home his sixth goal of the season into the far corner.

Wenger clearly thought the goal had killed the game. Shortly afterwards he brought off Walcott for Amaury Bischoff.

Vela’s rising drive forced a superb save from James with 15 minutes left but by now Arsenal were only tamely threatening more goals. Their pursuit was made easier when Pamarot was sent off for tugging Arshavin as the Russian looked to go clear in the area.

Crouch flicked himself into space and fired over minutes later and in the dying stages Fabianski saved superbly from Distin. But it was a token response really.

The game had gone long ago and the points belonged to Arsenal.

Now for Manchester United

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
'We were composed and had a great attitude'

On the performance…
“We dominated completely in the first half and were creating plenty of chances through out movement and technical quality. We were sharp, composed, mobile and had a great attitude. In the second half they changed their game plan and we struggled for about 10 minutes. They had a chance for 2-1 and maybe that was the turning point. When we scored the third the game was over."

On the wholesale changes to the side …
“The injury worries are still [Robin] Van Persie and [Mikael] Silvestre. I just wanted to give a breather to some of the players.”

On an even lower average age of his side...
“I never have doubts about these young players. I see them everyday and you can see there is a good communication, a good connection and we showed some good combination play; we work a lot on that. These players have talent.”

On team news for Tuesday…
“I haven't decided on my team for Tuesday yet, but some from today could play. I don't know yet.”

On the penalty…
“I haven't spoken to [Andrey] Arshavin him yet. Some people are saying he said no, but for me it looked like a penalty. There was one before on Carlos Vela that was 100 per cent. Portsmouth are not happy but for me it looked like it.”

On handing Arshavin the captaincy …
“It was such a young side and I have said many times I like a rotational leadership. He was the most experienced player. Since he arrived he has had a fantastic attitude with everybody and I wanted to reward him for that."

On Nicklas Bendtner's contribution…
“I always believed in him and I think he is developing very well. He showed that today."

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Walcott – The biggest game of our careers

Theo Walcott believes Tuesday’s Champions League Semi-Final second leg with Manchester United is the biggest game in the careers of Arsenal’s young squad.

Arsène Wenger’s side were somewhat fortunate to leave Old Trafford last week with only a 1-0 deficit. The aim in the return rubber is to turnaround the performance as well as the result. For Walcott it is the most important match he and most of his team-mates have ever played.

“Man United is the biggest game of our careers,” said the 20-year-old. “It's massive and I think we can do it as well. We have a lot of experience in the Champions League and hopefully, we can create some chances.

“We have to believe that we can get the result. Hopefully the performance against Portsmouth will spur us on as well. A lot of players didn’t travel there on Saturday and that will help us.

“Everyone is buzzing, we cannot wait and we're on our own pitch, in front of our own fans. That will be crucial and hopefully, we can do it for them because they have been excellent for us this season”

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Walcott – We got away with it at Man Utd

Theo Walcott knows Arsenal “got away” with a 1-0 reverse at Old Trafford last Wednesday.

Manchester United dominated the Champions League Semi-Final first leg and the visitors had to thank keeper Manuel Almunia for keeping down the margin of defeat. Arsène Wenger’s side can put matters right on Tuesday in the return rubber at Emirates Stadium. And Walcott is well aware they have been handed a second chance.

“Everyone was down because we didn’t get the result,” he said. “We wanted an away goal and we didn't get one but Almunia was unbelievable. I think that we got away with it because of the number of chances that they had.”

Before the game, much was made of the match-up between Walcott and Manchester United’s left back Patrice Evra. It did not materialise. The England winger had subdued match and was substituted later on.

“It was quite difficult to get into the game,” he admitted. “I think a lot of the attacking players could say that. We didn't create any chances, other than a few bits and pieces. Hopefully we can create some chances on Tuesday.

“We would have taken a 1-0 defeat beforehand and especially given the number of chances they had. We can win the second leg 1-0 and take it to extra-time.”

Should it stay that way of course, the tie would be decided on penalties.

“Yeah,” said Walcott. “Obviously Manchester United have plenty of experience in shoot-outs but we have as well after Rome. Hopefully it won't come to that and we can win in 90 minutes but if it goes all the way, we'll believe we can do it.”

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Wenger - Fitness test set our formation

Arsène Wenger will await the result of fitness tests before deciding on his formation for the Champions League Semi-Final second leg against Manchester United on Tuesday.

The Arsenal manager employed a 4-2-3-1 at Old Trafford last week. It did not work, the visitors barely got their game going offensively. They have to score twice at Emirates Stadium so, with Eduardo (groin) ruled out, Wenger could do with Robin van Persie recovering from his own groin problem. However it will be a late call. The Arsenal manager suggested he would be happy to wait until the morning of the match and a positive outcome may mean a switch to 4-4-2.

“Why not?” Wenger said. “But it will depend also on who is available.”

The traditional formation worked wonders at Fratton Park at the weekend. A brace from Nicklas Bendtner put them in control before half-time. Another from Carlos Vela just before the hour killed off any chance of a comeback.

"We started in a 4-4-2,” said Wenger. “I think it looked more threatening and we looked more comfortable. But when you play Walcott on the right you play more 4-3-1-2 anyway. He is a winger not a midfielder so you have to balance the side to be a bit more defensive.

"Also, if Fabregas plays behind the striker, the striker looks to be a little isolated so you have to get the balance of the team right.

"No matter who starts, what is important is that everybody is focused so they can come on and help the team to qualify.

"That's what we have to produce on Tuesday night - the game worthy of a Semi-Final. We have to make it hard for them.”

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Van Persie and Silvestre in squad for Man Utd

Robin van Persie and Mikael Silvestre have been included in the Arsenal squad for the Champions League Semi-Final second leg against Manchester United on Tuesday.

Both players had improved sufficiently from their groin injuries to participate in training on the eve of the game. The Dutch striker seems to have recovered somewhat better than the French defender but both will be involved.

“Robin van Persie is available and back in the squad,” said Arsène Wenger at Monday’s press conference. “Mikael Silvestre is in the squad aswell but he still has a little groin problem. We’ll assess that tomorrow.

“In a game like this, you want everybody available to give you an opportunity to make a decision.”

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Wenger - To win we have to enjoy our game

Enjoyment will be Arsenal’s main motivation on Tuesday evening, according to Arsène Wenger.

Manchester United arrive at Emirates Stadium for the Champions League Semi-Final second leg with a narrow but important 1-0 advantage from the first game.

At his pre-match press conference, the Arsenal manager was asked if he needed to inspire his side after a lacklustre performance at Old Trafford last week. Wenger responded by suggesting the occasion would offer more encouragement then any team-talk.

"The players' dream is to be in the Final, so you don’t need the motivation,” said the Frenchman.

“It’s more important to relax the players and focus on what you want to do rather than anything else. At the moment you can read every day in the papers players in the Premier League are playing not to go down, that it’s the most important game and the biggest game that you cannot afford to lose.

“That doesn’t help. What is important is to enjoy it.

“To play football well, you have to be happy to play. It’s not because you say to players that if you don’t do this or that, you will die. That doesn’t make them better players.

“Every football player who plays at the top level wants to be a super player and wants to win big trophies – and we have a great opportunity to do that.”

It is entirely typical of Wenger to talk of “opportunities” rather than problems before a massive game. Despite the display in Manchester, he would argue that Arsenal are halfway into the Final rather than halfway out of the competition.

"How do I rate our chances?” Wenger asked himself. “I believe we will make it. I'm not interested in how many chances we will have, I just believe we will make it.

"We have a good opportunity to enjoy it and we have a good chance to play the football we love. Let's go out and do that and let other people talk.

"No matter what happens on Tuesday I believe this team will make a big impact in the game and that is what we want to continue to develop.

"The progress this team has made since the start of the season has been remarkable. We are on a fantastic run in the Premier League - 21 games unbeaten - we are in the Semi-Final of the Champions League and we were in the Semi-Final of the FA Cup. I am convinced we can make it to this Final.

“We just have to be positive and optimistic about this team.”

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Wenger - Toure could be our key player

Arsenal will be relying on Kolo Toure on Tuesday. Fortunately the Ivorian centre back is strong in both mind and body, according to Arsène Wenger.

Having lost 1-0 in the Champions League Semi-Final first leg at Old Trafford last week, the Frenchman knows his team can ill-afford to concede at Emirates Stadium in the return game.

It is a tough ask for an injury-hit defence. William Gallas (knee) and Gael Clichy (back) are certainly out while Mikael Silvestre has still not fully recovered from his groin injury. Even Bacary Sagna (sickness) and Kieran Gibbs (groin) have been sidelined in recent weeks.

It leaves a lot resting on the broad shoulders of Toure. But, given the season he has had, Wenger believes he will handle it well.

"He went through a difficult period because he didn't always play,” said Wenger. “That shows that all players have to face competition from within the squad and they have to handle that well.

“But Kolo is a fair player. He has given a lot to this club already. The decisions you make as a manager, when you don't select a player, doesn't mean he isn't good even though sometimes they feel like that.

"As for this game, I feel Kolo has the experience in the Champions League. He has already played in the Final. He is one of the most experienced players at the back and so he will have a vital role to play.”

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Fabregas - Man United have work to do yet

Cesc Fabregas steadfastly refuses to have an inferiority complex about Manchester United.

Ahead of the visit of Sir Alex Ferguson’s side to Emirates Stadium for the Champions League Semi-Final second leg, the Arsenal captain suggested the visitors’ 1-0 lead meant little, home advantage could be a massive help and the opponents expensively-assembled squad were no better than Arsène Wenger’s.

They are bold words considering the gap between the two sides at Old Trafford last week. Manchester United won 1-0 but Arsenal were indebted to Manuel Almunia for keeping them in the tie.

The Spanish keeper is perhaps the best example of an unheralded player achieving great things after being spotted by Wenger. Traditionally, Manchester United have spent more but, according to Fabregas, that is not always directly linked with the quality of the individual.

“It doesn’t mean that because one player cost £20 million he is better than one that cost £2m,” said the midfielder on his 22nd birthday. “I don’t agree with that at all. It's been shown with the likes of Patrick, Dennis Bergkamp, Robert Pires, Thierry Henry. They were the best players in the world, have won the World Cup and European Championships but some players who have cost £20 or £30m, they haven’t won anything. So it doesn’t mean anything in this tie.

“We know what we can do, we know we are good and we just have to be positive and believe we can do it tomorrow night.

“When you play at home it is completely different for any team in the world. You are playing behind your fans. You know the stadium, the pitch, the grass, much better. You know where you have to play the ball and when you don’t have to play it. As a team, if we are strong, compact, don’t let them play and put pressure on them I am sure we have a great chance of going through.

“It’s 1-0, we are not talking about 4-0 here. In the Champions League, anything can happen. At home we know we are very strong. We will have our fans behind us - they will be amazing I am sure of that. We just have to play our game, be confident we can do it because I know we can do it. Let's focus on our game, be positive and go for it.”

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Wenger - We need to support Adebayor

Arsène Wenger has given Emmanuel Adebayor his backing ahead of tonight's season-defining second leg against Manchester United.

The Togo striker failed to make an impact at Old Trafford last week and was condemned for his performance after Arsenal lost 1-0. For many Arsenal fans it was another sign that Adebayor has struggled to live up to the high standards he set before last summer's speculation over his future.

Wenger understands why his centre forward has attracted criticism but insists that Adebayor is as committed as anyone in the Arsenal squad. The manager believes the 25-year-old will come good if the team functions properly.

"I can understand [the criticism]," said Wenger. "But I watched carefully last week's game and he put a lot more effort in, more than people think, and he was really isolated. We didn’t give him enough support on the night.

"He works hard in training. He’s focused and he wants to do well. I believe they [the fans] question his commitment since the summer because he was injured and hadn’t score as many goals. But look at his recent efficiency in the Champions League and it’s impressive – six goals in eight games or something like that.

"Emmanuel Adebayor is like everyone else. When the team dominates he will have chances. You wouldn't want to put more responsibility on his shoulders than anyone else.

We are more than a selection of individuals. We are first a team. We have developed like that and our game is based on the collective play. I want them to focus on that. How well we play collectively will make the difference."

A powerful performance from Adebayor tonight will silence his critics and perhaps end the speculation which continues to surround his future. As far as Wenger is concerned, last season's leading scorer will be at Emirates Stadium next season.

"He signed a new contract last year, so yes [he will be here]," said the Frenchman.

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Wenger - I grew up watching Germans

Although Arsène Wenger grew up in France, his Champions League infatuation was formed in Germany.

In 1949, Wenger was born in Strasbourg, the principal city of the Alsace region, situated within miles of the German border. He went on to represent his hometown club 11 times in a three-year spell from the late 1970s.

At the time, no French club had ever claimed a European Cup. So naturally, the ever-studious Frenchman was drawn to the more successful clubs over the fence.

“Moenchengladbach and Bayern Munich were the teams I went to see, for different reasons,” said Wenger.

“Moenchengladbach because they played their dynamic game and Bayern Munich because they played a possession game.

“My memories are more German. Because I lived on the German border in Strasbourg. But in 1976 we had St Etienne - they became idolised in France because they became the team that did it in Europe.”

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Wenger - I don’t keep any of my medals

If Arsène Wenger gets a Champions League winners’ medal this season he is unlikely to keep it.

The Arsenal manager is so future-focused that he even refuses to keep the trappings of his past success.

“Throwing them away is not the right word,” he said ahead of Tuesday’s Semi-Final second leg against Manchester United. “But I give them away to friends. I don’t keep any medals.

“For me what is important is what’s happening [in the next game]. What is done is done.”

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Wenger - We must learn from PSV mistakes

Arsène Wenger hopes to exorcise the ghost of PSV Eindhoven when his team fights for a place in the Champions League Final tonight.

Arsenal crashed out of the competition two years ago when the Dutch club successfully defended a 1-0 first-leg lead at Emirates Stadium. The Gunners took the lead that night when Alex put through his own net but the Brazilian defender - now at Chelsea - redeemed himself with a towering header seven minutes from time.

Arsenal find themselves in an identical position before kick-off tonight after Manchester United secured a 1-0 advantage at Old Trafford last week. An away goal for the holders could have an equally devastating effect and Wenger knows his players will have to strike the perfect balance between attack and defence.

"It becomes awkward because I feel on that night we were a bit impatient," recalled the manager.

"We pushed on and wanted absolutely to score the second goal and in the end we got caught on the set-piece and it was 1-1. That’s football. We were in a position at the start where we think we want to win the home game. Can we do it tonight? Of course.

"From the first leg they [Man United] had a little advantage on us in their belief in the final third compared to us. But I am confident that it will be on our side in the home tie.

"We had an away game in the Champions League Semi-Final. In my experience of the Champions League Semi-Finals, they are always the most difficult games. Because the team who are 90 minutes away from the Champions League Final, at home, will give you a tough time. And we got one.

"But I am sure they will experience a tough time at the Emirates."

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Fabregas - We've shown strength in adversity

Arsenal have spent much of this season proving the critics wrong. That's why Cesc Fabregas believes they can bounce back and beat Manchester United tonight.

The holders are firm favourites to reach the Champions League Final after securing a 1-0 lead in last week's first leg and Fabregas knows that a goal for United at Emirates Stadium would leave Arsenal needing three to go through.

But Fabregas has seen enough this term to suggest that Arsenal can overcome adversity once more. The captain watched Mathieu Flamini and Alex Hleb leave last summer, suffered five defeats in the first 14 Premier League games and then spent four months on the sidelines with a knee injury. But Arsenal's response - a 21-game unbeaten run in the top flight - has convinced Fabregas that they can upset the odds this evening.

"I never believed we could not do well this season, that was more down to the press than ourselves," he said.

"It is true that we have been linked with a lot of disappointments and things which we could have done better. The start of the season was difficult. We lost players we never expected to leave, but the team kept going.

"That shows the mental strength and character of the team because we are now playing in the Semi-Finals of the Champions League.

"I didn’t think we were struggling at all [when I was injured]. I watched all the games and I think when I was injured they won all the games, so I didn’t think that.

"My target, and everyone’s target was to be in the Champions League Final and I still think we can do that. We will give everything to make sure that happens. Everyone worked really hard this season to be where we are now and we want to achieve it. We feel that if we play well, we will deserve to be in that Final."

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Adebayor - Arsenal made me, I can’t go

Emmanuel Adebayor is going nowhere this summer.

The Togolese striker says Arsenal ‘made’ him and he cannot leave the Club until he has paid back that debt with trophies.

The 25-year-old was speaking after his side’s Champions League exit at the hands of Manchester United on Tuesday. It ends Arsenal’s trophy-hunt this season and, if the past is anything to go by, could kick-off a summer of transfer speculation.

Adebayor was strongly linked with a transfer to Milan during the 2008 close season but, this time, he has moved early to quash any such rumours. He is aware how much he owes Arsenal.

“Before signing, I can remember people telling me I had the chance to win things," said the forward who arrived from Monaco in January 2006.

"Now I am empty-handed but I don’t have any reason for leaving until I have got trophies and what I came here for.

"Arsenal put me where I am today. They made me one of the biggest strikers in the world. I have to pay them back.

“How am I going to pay them back? Make them win trophies. That’s what I am here for and I have to fight for that. Next season, 100 per cent, I am an Arsenal footballer.

"I will do everything that it takes to come back next season and show how good I am, show character, personality and desire for this club. I have been doing my best, giving 100 per cent in every single game but don’t forget last season I played without injury. This time I got three injuries and that has made it quite difficult for me.

"But we have a good squad. We are learning things and are all young so we just want to achieve things. As soon as we have the chance to win the first trophy, I think many will follow.

“We just have to believe and keep going. We are very disappointed tonight for the fans and for the way they believed we could do it. We are very sorry for that.

“But it's very important for the next season that we are here to play and ready to bring glory to this Club.”

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Arsenal 1-3 Manchester United

UEFA Champions League, Emirates Stadium

Tuesday, May 05, 2009, 19:45

* Van Persie 75 (pen)

* Park 8,
* Ronaldo 11, 61

Arsenal are out of the Champions League.

A dream that had been nurtured and nourished for nine months disappeared within 11 minutes of Tuesday’s Semi-Final second leg at Emirates Stadium.

Already trailing 1-0 from the Old Trafford game, Arsène Wenger’s side needed almost a perfect performance to see off the holders and Premier League champions.

However Kieran Gibbs’ slip allowed Ji-Sung Park to fire home a crucial first goal after just eight minutes then, shortly afterwards, Cristiano Ronaldo’s long-range free-kick beat Manuel Almunia at the near post.

They were the mortal wounds in this particular battle. Ronaldo’s breakaway goal on the hour simply twisted the knife a little further.

Arsenal saved some face with 14 minutes left when Robin van Persie crashed home a penalty after Darren Fletcher hauled down Cesc Fabregas in the area. The Manchester United midfielder received a red card and misses the Final.

But, in reality, it was scant consolation. Wenger’s side had been well-beaten on the night and in the tie overall.

The history books will record this as Arsenal’s second-best Champions League campaign but, on the whistle, it did not feel like it. In fact, this was a bitter, bitter pill to swallow.

However, rest assured, the taste will have subsided by the time next season's competition begins.

In contrast, Emirates Stadium was alive before kick-off. The Club had placed a souvenir flag on every seat and invited fans to wave them as the teams came out.

It made for a magical sight.

At the pre-match press conference both manager Wenger and captain Cesc Fabregas had expressed the desire to have that familiar 12th man on the team-sheet.

Those present seemed happy to take the job on.

As for the other 11, Wenger made two changes from the first leg. Mikael Silvestre had not recovered from the groin injury picked up at Old Trafford so Johan Djourou slotted in alongside Kolo Toure.

Further forward, Van Persie returned from his own groin problem. The Dutchman began on the left-hand side of a five-man midfield with Theo Walcott on the opposite flank and Samir Nasri, Alex Song and Fabregas sandwiched inbetween. Once again, Emmanuel Adebayor was a solitary frontman.

Rio Ferdinand’s rib problem had cleared up sufficiently for him to retain his role at centre back so Manchester United’s only change saw Park replace Carlos Tevez.

On paper, it looked a defensive move by Sir Alex Ferguson but, in fact, it would pan out differently.

Nights like this need stout hearts, teak-tough tenacity and superlative skills - plus a dash of luck of course.

Arsenal nearly got theirs four minutes in but fortune would prove to be fickle shortly afterwards.

Fabregas let fly optimistically from 25 yards. The ball was going well wide of Edwin van der Sar’s right-hand post before deflections off Nemanja Vidic and then Ferdinand saw it trickle wide his left-hand upright with the keeper beaten.

The home side were bright, alive and inquisitive of their opposition – everything you would want in the circumstances.

So Manchester United’s goal – and the manner with which it arrived – was a crushing blow.

In the eighth minute Anderson sent Ronaldo through on the left of the Arsenal area. The Portuguese crossed low to the far post but straight at Gibbs. Unfortunately the full back lost his footing as he was about to collect and he was left floundering as Park pounced to fire the ball home.

It was a cruel on Arsenal but worse was to come.

Before the home side had managed to clear their heads, Manchester United got a second.

Van Persie was adjudged to have fouled Ronaldo 30 yards out and the Manchester United attacker picked himself up to beat Manuel Almunia at his near post with a swerving, dipping free-kick.

A decent start had transformed itself into a nightmare.

Arsenal now needed to score four times in order to go through.

In fairness they tried to lift themselves but, as in the first leg, the visitors were more incisive. Rooney’s curling effort had to be tipped around the post by Almunia at full stretch. From the subsequent corner, Ronaldo headed just wide.

Fabregas and Adebayor nodded over the bar as Arsenal started to muster something going forward. But now the onus was entirely on the home side.

Manchester United knew they would have to commit players forward at some stage. They seemed happy to pick Arsenal apart in the process.

Ronaldo kept the home defence busy with a couple of free-kicks and a snap-shot on the whistle but, at the break, there seemed little way back for Arsenal.

Wenger made change at the start of the second half. Gibbs came off and, as he had at Portsmouth on Saturday, Emmanuel Eboue filled in a left back.

But Emirates Stadium was muted. They needed a spark from their side – or better still a goal.

In fact it was the visitors who came closest in the early stages when Ronaldo cut inside Djourou and forced Almunia into a superb low save at his near post.

Arsenal were now pushing forward and, almost inevitably, Manchester United profited. Rooney led a lightning break before feeding Ronaldo, who gleefully slid home a third.

Although, Van Persie stung the hands of Van der Sar, a raft of substitutions by Ferguson suggested he felt entirely comfortable.

Bendtner did rifle an effort into the sidenetting with 19 minutes left but Park responded with a low drive to the near post that Almunia had to block with urgency.

With 14 minutes left, Arsenal rescued something from the game. Fletcher was adjudged to have fouled Fabregas as he went through on goal. Once referee Robert Rossetti pointed to the penalty spot a red card for the Scotsman was inevitable.

Van Persie thumped the penalty high into the net with palpable anger.

It was the Dutchman’s last contribution to the game. He got a bash on the nose in Arsenal’s next attack and was replaced by Carlos Vela.

With 10 men, Manchester United were never going to come out of their shell. Why should they?

The visitors simply tried to keep their shape. As a result Fabregas fired wide and then nearly converted Bendtner’s flick at the far post.

The final whistle was a relief in some ways. There had been no way back since the early stages.

Much will be made of this defeat. It is bound to be analysed, re-analysed and overanalysed. However nothing will shake Wenger's belief in his side. He is convinced their day will come and, given his track record, it surely will. But, unfortunately, this was clearly not that day.

As a result, Arsenal must look to next season now.

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
'The game was really over before it started'

On conceding such an early goal…
“The most disappointing thing tonight is that we don’t feel like we’ve played the Semi-Final of the Champions League because we were out of it after 10 minutes. We had 80 minutes to play against a team who defend well and waited for the counter attack. We were in a position where we had to take all the gambles after having started quite well. The most disappointing thing is that the game was over before it started, that is most difficult to swallow.

“We can only look at ourselves I must say but it’s very, very disappointing to fight such a long way to get where we have been but to give the game away like we did tonight.

“It is the most disappointing. I felt the fans were really up for a big night and to disappoint the people who stand behind the team so much tonight hurts really.”

On individual mistakes costing his team…
“We do not want to blame any player individually. It is like that and in two minutes we conceded two goals which was too much on a night like that against a team who defends well and comes out on the counter-attack.

“We were ready for a fight, ready for a game, but after 10 minutes it was impossible. We kept going and we did as much as we could, played with pride and desire, but of course some part of the belief had gone.”

On Man United deserving their place in the Final…
“We could talk all night but it would not change the mistakes now – that’s the game. I must say that, over the two games, Man United deserved to go through because the game could have been over in the first leg. We had a good opportunity to come back and I believe we would have done it but overall they were the better side – congratulation to them and good luck in the Final.

“We had some experienced defensive players who were out for a long time. We had to deal with that. I wouldn’t like to blame the players who played but it’s part of football. Of course you do not plan it but we have to stand up for it and finish the season well and respond well against Chelsea.”

On the possibility of adding to his squad in the summer…
“It’s a difficult question to answer tonight because I am too disappointed. I need to take some distance with this season. We are on a consistent run of 21 games unbeaten but recently in the games that have mattered, like Chelsea and tonight, we couldn’t win. That of course needs thinking.

“It’s easy to say that we needa bit of experience but I am convinced that we have the quality and we’ll continue to develop. If you look at the average age of the team it is still very young. To reach that level deserves a lot of credit but tonight we were caught by a tem who has the art to kill and take advantage of mistakes. I believe Cristiano Ronaldo today gave us a tough time.”

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Toure - Gibbs has been outstanding for us

Kolo Toure declared his support for “outstanding” Kieran Gibbs after Tuesday night’s Champions League defeat.

The 19-year-old slipped as he tried to avert the danger of a Manchester United attack in the eighth minute of the Semi-Final second leg at Emirates Stadium. Ji-Sung Park stole in and beat Manuel Almunia to give the visitors a priceless away goal.

Cristiano Ronaldo's long-range free-kick effectively killed the tie moments later and Gibbs was distraught in the dressing room at half-time. Emmanuel Eboue replaced him for the second half and Toure was among those who rallied round Gibbs after the final whistle.

"Kieran was down at half-time but we talked to him and so did the manager and he is better now," revealed Toure.

"It is always difficult when you play against Man United and he is still just 19, it is his first season and he has played in big games against big teams. I think he has been outstanding this season when he has come in and he has played great, great football for us.

"A mistake can happen to anybody, it can happen to the best players."

Toure himself was reeling after a devastating exit from Europe but he believes that Arsenal deserve credit after overcoming their early-season troubles to reach the last four of the Champions League and FA Cup.

"Nobody was expecting us to be where we are and we have shown a great spirit and character with all the young players we have," he said. "We were unlucky that we played against one of the best teams in Europe.

"Manchester United were fantastic tonight. They were lucky too, their first goal was a mistake from us and the second goal as well. From then it was always going to be difficult to come back against an experienced team like that."

Seite 30 von 41 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 40 41

Moderated by  toubi 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Winamax VfB Stuttgart
Winamax VfB Stuttgart VIP Tickets Gewinnspiel
Gewinnspiele
UMFRAGE EM-Torschützen Cup
von dragoon - 25/04/2024 13:12
500 € Tippspiel EUROPA-Torschützen.
von pik7 - 22/04/2024 09:38
550 € DFB-Pokal Torschützencup 23/24
von pik7 - 05/04/2024 20:19
Betano - Welcome
Wer ist jetzt online
16 members (dragoon, kafi112, Hackentrick, Bambi, Gamera, BjoernT4Y, Haiefan, grottenoli, Flip160, AllesSuper), 2,343 Gäste, und 24 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Poster(30 Tage)
Haiefan 104
pik7 63
toubi 40
Forum Statistiken
Forum25
Themen1,443
Beiträge121,451
Mitglieder3,865
Am meisten online8,723
Feb 16th, 2016
April
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Spielen mit Verantwortung - Responsible Gaming
Wetten Sie nicht über ihre Verhältnisse.

Wenn Sie oder jemanden, den Sie kennen, ein Problem mit Spielsucht hat, raten wir Ihnen, dass Sie Hilfe von einer dieser anerkannten Organisationen in Betracht ziehen:

18+ Glücksspiel kann süchtig machen - Hilfe finden Sie auf www.bzga.de

Gamblers Anonymous
Webseite www.gamblersanonymous.org

Gambling Therapy
Webseite www.gamblingtherapy.org

Weiterführende Links finden Sie auch außerdem weiter unten bei unseren Partnerseiten.

Unsere Partner & Links:
Bundesliga Tippspiel - Forum Gluecksspielsucht - gamCare - begambleaware - Wettbonus - Wettbasis - Flashscore
DATENSCHUTZ
IMPRESSUM