bet365
NeoBet Profi
NeoBet Profi
ShoutChat
Kommentarrichtlinien: Posten Sie respektvolle und aufschlussreiche Kommentare. Kein Flamen, Hassen, Spam.
Neuste Mitglieder
pyriel, Fancy_Franzi, Gamera, danny, gRuBer
3,865 Registrierte Mitglieder
bwin - Sportwetten Bonus
Bookie-News
Geburtstage heute
Es gibt keine Mitglieder mit Geburtstagen an diesem Tag.
Vorheriger Thread
Nächster Thread
Thread drucken
Bewertung: 5
Seite 35 von 41 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 40 41
Beigetreten: Dec 2007
braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Wenger: 'We are still in a strong position'

On conceding so late...
"You know that in the last five minutes of a Champions League match, anything can happen.

"They have thrown everything forward and felt they could only score on a set piece, and that is what happened.

"It is frustrating because we looked closer to scoring a second than conceding, but credit to them, they did fight well and went until the last minute."

On the lessons from the game...
"We are still learning. You do not need to give a free-kick away on an offside in the last minute.

"We were caught a bit naively on the second ball, that can happen sometimes on the first one that you lose the header, but on the second one, their player was completely free to score."

On the performance...
"We were largely in control, but as long as you are not two goals in front, that is the problem.

"You can score with just one kick from the goalkeeper into your box. That is just football."

On the penalty not given against Carlos Vela...
"To me, it looked like a penalty, but I would have to watch it again. The referee was even closer than I was."

On the group...
"We are still in a strong position. We have three games left, two at home, and I believe to win one game will qualify us.

"What I want is for us to continue to play like we do, focus to play better.

"In football, you have to produce the maximum result with your game, and tonight that did not happen."

Quelle: arsenal.com

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Exclusive: Nasri - I’m so happy to be back

While most Arsenal eyes fixed their gaze on events in Alkmaar last night, the Gunners' season was given a timely boost by a short but significant appearance in Shropshire.

Samir Nasri was the star attraction at the home of Telford United as he made his comeback three months after breaking his fibula on the opening morning of Arsenal's training camp in Austria.

The French international played 58 minutes for the Reserves and looked as neat and tidy as ever, producing one defence-splitting pass to set up Gilles Sunu's opener in an entertaining 2-2 draw against Wolves.

Nasri's was not the only happy return - Lukasz Fabianski was also back in action after knee surgery - but the 22-year-old's comeback was the big news after his lengthy lay-off. Afterwards, a delighted Nasri spoke exclusively to Arsenal.com.

"I feel good," he said. "I was a little bit tired at the end of the first half but I am so happy to be back on the pitch. It has been three months I was injured so I am really glad to be back.

"It has been difficult but I was always looking forward for a speedy recovery. I knew it would be hard but everyone was behind me and helping me so I am OK.

"I don’t know if I am ready yet for the first team. I need to play because nothing can replace the games. So I work well with [fitness coach] Tony Colbert and now after one or two games I will be ready to come back to the first team.

"It was the first serious injury I have had. Two years ago in Marseilles I twisted my ankle but it was not bad like this one. I was sick also, I had meningitis, so that was bad, but this is the first time I have broken a bone in my body. But I am really happy, I had a quick recovery and everything is fine now."

Nasri has been restricted to a watching brief as far as first-team matters are concerned but he likes what he's seen from the sidelines. The Frenchman believes Arsenal are older, wiser and stronger this season.

"I think we have made a really, really good start in the [League} and in the Champions League," said Nasri. "I think we need to keep this spirit and this focus because we have a big, big quality in defence, in midfield and up front. The team is strong and we need to keep this level going.

"I think we are stronger this year because now we are more mature, we are one year older and the team hasn’t changed a lot so we know each other and that is really good for the season."

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Clichy - There are a lot of positives from AZ

Gael Clichy prefers to focus on the positive side of picking up a point away in the Champions League after the Gunners conceded a late goal in Alkmaar on Tuesday night.

David Mendes da Silva volleyed home a 93rd-minute equaliser for the Dutch champions after Cesc Fabregas had put the Gunners ahead in the first half.

Despite the goal, Arsenal remain top of Group H with two home games still to come. And Clichy insists there are plenty of reasons to be cheerful about Arsenal’s European campaign.

"It is a big disappointment to lose two points in the last seconds," said the French defender.

"But maybe before the game, people would have said 1-1 could have been a good result.

"There are a lot of positives from the game and we have to look [at those] for the next game.

"I thought defensively, as a unit, we played well. We are still first [in Group H] and need one more win.

"At the end of the day when you look back, 1-1 is not a bad result."

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Clichy - We don’t care what other teams do

Gael Clichy says he "does not care" about the results of the other Premier League title-chasers, preferring to concentrate only on Arsenal's performances.

While the Gunners picked up just a point away to West Ham on Sunday, Manchester United lost to Liverpool and Manchester City surrendered a two-goal lead to draw at home to Fulham. On the Saturday, Tottenham lost at home to Stoke.

It was seen as a missed opportunity for Arsenal. Yet, while Clichy was dissatisfied with the lead his side let slip, he wasn’t concerning himself with those results.

"We don't care what the other teams are doing," he said. "We have to play our game and try to get as many points as possible.

"The really big disappointment is that we were 2-0 up and didn’t win the game. So the big shame is us not winning."

When asked if there were any strong words from Arsène Wenger after the match, Clichy said "not yet", however he expected further reflections.

"I think he will come back to the game on Monday," said the Frenchman. "But we all know what was right and wrong so we just have to look forward to the next game.

"We have to give West Ham credit because they fought until the end from 2-0. We knew it would be hard to come here and we were in control for most of the game.

"But that is not enough. We have to win games and stop losing points like this because it is a big disappointment.

"We must now look forward to Wednesday [against Liverpool] to make those mistakes right."

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Wenger - We are not being complacent

Arsène Wenger refused to blame complacency for his Arsenal side allowing a second successive comeback on Sunday.

Robin van Persie and William Gallas seemed to have given the visitors an unassailable lead at Upton Park but goals from Carlton Cole and Alessandro Diamanti drew West Ham level in the final 14 minutes. That came just five days after AZ Alkmaar had equalised deep into injury time when Arsenal were cruising to a third successive Champions League win.

Neither draw is likely to be that damaging, Wenger’s men are top of Group H and actually rose to third in the Premier League with the point they gained in East London. However both games felt like defeats.

“It is not complacency,” said Wenger afterwards. “We just have to continue to play in a rigorous way, respect the game we love and the pass. That is what we forgot sometimes and we have paid for it.

“We play at top quality and at the moment we do not get rewarded for what we produce.”

That said, Wenger implied Sunday’s draw was more disappointing to him than Tuesday’s.

“In the Champions League it can happen that you are 1-0 up and are caught on a free-kick in the last minute,” he said. “Today it has not to happen.

"At 2-0 we lost the way we want to play the game. And when a team comeback to 2-1 and you are away from home you are always under threat to go to 2-2.”

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
'Liverpool will be going all out to win'

After pushing Manchester United almost all the way in the Premier League title race last season, much was expected of Liverpool this term.

But Rafael Benitez' side have already lost twice as many league games as they did throughout last season and are struggling in the Champions League too.

However, a win over Manchester United on Sunday will have given the Merseysiders a welcome boost ahead of their trip to Emirates Stadium.

To find out a little more about how Wednesday night's opponents will approach this Carling Cup fixture, Arsenal.com spoke to the Liverpool Echo's Dominic King.

FOCUS - CUP FEVERCUP FEVER
"Liverpool take every competition seriously. I know that might sound like a bit of a cliché but it's true because Rafa Benitez is determined to win as many trophies as he possibly can and the Carling Cup offers a great opportunity to do that."

FOCUS - THE MAN IN CHARGETHE MAN IN CHARGE
"It's been a frustrating start to the season and there's been many contributing factors. Players have been injured, some have been out of form and it's all had an adverse impact on results but Rafa Benitez still has the backing of the vast majority of Liverpool supporters."

FOCUS - REASONS TO BE CHEERFULREASONS TO BE CHEERFUL
"[The win over Manchester United] has given Liverpool a massive lift. It's just the kind of result and performance that was needed to banish the gloom that had been hanging over the club for the couple of weeks beforehand. It will have given everybody an injection of confidence and they will be looking to make sure that becomes the norm rather than a one-off."

FOCUS - IMPRESSIONS OF ARSENAL

IMPRESSIONS OF ARSENAL
"I don't think the pressure will be on Liverpool because Arsenal are the home team and home advantage in clashes between the big four is usually quite significant. I don't know what team Arsène Wenger will pick but I dare say it will be very strong. I don't think Liverpool will be under pressure to win but they'll be going all out to win."

FOCUS - TALKING TACTICSTALKING TACTICS
"It will be a mixture of youth and experience from the Reds. Some people who've been on the periphery like Ryan Babel will probably be given a chance. Rafa Benitez has indicated that Alberto Aquilani, the big summer signing who ironically played his last game for Roma against Arsenal, will play some part after an ankle injury."

FOCUS - NEW FACESNEW FACES
"Aquilani is a different player to Xabi Alonso. He's a little more dangerous in the final third. Alonso was a fabulous player, dictating in the terms Liverpool play but Aquilani is a different model."

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Coquelin - I can't wait for Liverpool game

Francis Coquelin is "really excited" ahead of the Carling Cup tie with Liverpool and hopes manager Arsène Wenger will continue to keep faith with some of Arsenal's younger players.

The Frenchman started his first match for the Gunners in the 2-0 third round victory over West Brom and is confident Arsenal can win again on Wednesday night.

"I'm really excited, I'm waiting for it," said the 18-year-old.

"We've got a chance. It's one game, anything can happen."

"I felt a little bit nervous but I really enjoyed the [West Brom] game and I hope to play against Liverpool.

"I think everyone will give 100 per cent in training and after that it's the choice of the manager.

Coquelin hopes Wenger will continue with his policy of giving youngsters a chance in the Carling Cup but understands that this game may require the presence of some more senior players too.

"I think Wenger will keep the young team; I hope so.

"But I think it's better if we go with a bit more experience in the team as well."

Either way, Coquelin should fit in well.

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Nasri and Fabianski to start Liverpool game

Samir Nasri and Lukasz Fabianski will make their first appearances of the season in the Carling Cup Fourth Round tie with Liverpool on Wednesday but Jack Wilshere will be missing.

The return of the French midfielder (broken leg) and Polish keeper (knee) was widely expected after they came through a Reserve game at Wolves last week. However, the loss of Wilshere (ankle) is a blow. The 17-year-old has been one of Arsenal's shining stars in this competition for the past couple of seasons.

Armand Traore (groin) is also missing but Wenger will be fielding a relatively experienced side. He intends to use the game to give Eduardo (thigh) and Nicklas Bendtner (groin) a start. Both came off the bench against West Ham on Sunday but, before that, they had missed a few games with injury.

"Nasri comes back but Traore, who played in the last round is out," said Wenger. "He has a groin problem.

"Fabianski will get a game too, he will start. But Jack had a knock on his ankle and will be out unfortunately. It is a question of days but we made a trial with him on Sunday and we are resigned to the fact he will be just too short to play.

"Eduardo and Bendtner will be back. But we still have Rosicky, Denilson and Walcott out."

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Arsenal name 18-man squad for Liverpool clash

Wojciech Szczesny
Lukasz Fabianski
Philippe Senderos
Kyle Bartley
Mikael Silvestre
Kieran Gibbs
Kerrea Gilbert
Fran Merida
Francis Coquelin
Craig Eastmond
Emmanuel Frimpong
Aaron Ramsey
Mark Randall
Samir Nasri
Eduardo
Gilles Sunu
Nicklas Bendtner
Sanchez Watt

Aufgrund der Verletzten ein relativ namhafter Kader diesmal im Carling Cup. Nasri, Eduardo, Bendtner, Gibbs, Ramsey, Senderos, Silvestre, Fabianski...

Da könnt doch was gehen... wink

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Arsenal 2-1 Liverpool daumenhoch

Carling Cup, Emirates Stadium

Wednesday, October 28, 2009, 19:45

* Merida 19,
* Bendtner 50

* Insua 26

Arsenal reached the Quarter-Finals of the Carling Cup for the seventh successive season with a 2-1 win over Liverpool at Emirates Stadium on Wednesday night.

This was an action-packed, top-quality affair between the fringe versions of these two ‘Big Four' outfits and all the goals were of the highest calibre.

Fran Merida fired home a bullet of a shot in the 19th minute but Emiliano Insua responded shortly afterwards with an even better effort - a dipping volley from 25 yards.

Neither side was prepared to take a backward step after that. Although they matched each other blow for blow Arsenal had the edge and it was no surprise when they took the lead five minutes after break. This time Nicklas Bendtner finished off another slick move.

Liverpool pushed forward towards the end and Ryan Babel should have tapped home a cross from Dirk Kuyt with 11 minutes to go.

However, Wenger's men deserved their luck tonight. They were classy when they needed to be and were only under real pressure when they were trying to see out the game.

This was not a young Arsenal side but it was very much a second-string. The poise and efficiency of this result suggests the Frenchman has strength in depth for the Premier League and Champions League campaigns to come.

For once, Wenger's Carling Cup XI was more experienced than the team they were facing. Samir Nasri (broken leg) and Lukasz Fabianski (knee) were playing their first games of the season after medium-term injuries. Eduardo and Bendtner were also given a start after recent spells on the sidelines. Mikael Silvestre, Fran Merida, Kieran Gibbs and Aaron Ramsey had spent a lot of the season on the bench for the first team so they needed competition. Kerrea Gilbert was now a "veteran youngster" - if the term exists - so the most interesting inclusion was Craig Eastmond. The 18-year-old was mainly known as a right back in the Reserves. Tonight he was deputising for Alex Song as Arsenal's holding midfielder.

The rest of the youngsters in the squad were named on the bench. Jack Wilshere (ankle) and Carlos Vela (knee) missed out through injury.

Liverpool's starting line-up was littered with players who had been on the fringes of their first-team - Andriy Voronin, Babel, Insua and David Ngog. The only regular was captain Kuyt. However Rafa Benitez did name the likes of Yossi Benayoun, Pepe Reina, Andrea Dossena and debutant Alberto Aquilani on the bench.

Emirates Stadium was packed tonight. Tickets had been on sale for as little as £10 for adults and £5 for children. Consequently, they had not lasted long.

The opening quarter was adventurous and energetic. It seems as though the impatience of youth was overtaking both sides.

Liverpool had the clearest chance. In the ninth minute, Voronin set Ngog free in the right-hand channel. His backheel gave right back Philipp Degen a sight of goal. The Swiss international snatched as his chance and drove wide of the far post.

Arsenal took another seven minutes to forage a decent response. Merida freed Gibbs who tapped a pass into the path of the sprinting Bendtner. His one-two with Eduardo so nearly brought dividends.

There was a feeling that the home side were starting to flex their muscles. And they showed their true strength in the 19th minute. Eastmond robbed Voronin after a throw-in on the right. Merida collected the ball on the corner of the area, took a couple of paces forward and rifled home a rising drive high into the net via the inside of the post.

The Spaniard slid towards the corner flag before being enveloped by ecstatic team-mates. Television pictures showed Cesc Fabregas, a fellow Catalan, was the first on his feet in the crowd.

Although Senderos made an important interception from Voronin shortly afterwards, it seemed like Arsenal were going to kick-on from here.

They didn't.

If anything Liverpool's equaliser was even more out of the blue than Merida's effort. Babel's knock-down fell to Insua 30 yards out. The left-back met the ball with a dipping volley that flew over the stranded Fabianski.

Arsenal recovered well from the blow. Bendtner drove into both the sidenetting and the keeper's arms while Merida nearly profited from a sweeping move orchestrated by Eduardo.

Four minutes from the break, Nasri released Eastmond on the right. His cut-back so nearly reached the Croatian in the centre. A couple of corners later, Diego Cavalieri missed his punch and a good old-fashion goalmouth melee ensued. It only ended when Bendtner swivelled a shot into the midriff of the lucky keeper.

Liverpool had looked decent on the break but when the whistle blew Arsenal were ahead on points if not on the scoresheet.

Despite that, the visitors began the half on the offensive. In the opening minutes they peppered the home side with crosses who, until they scored, looked to be slightly shaken.

The goal, however, was class. It all started with Eastmond's sweeping ball out to Merida on the left-hand side. He speared a pass to Ramsey on the penalty spot. The Welshman fed Bendtner who created a yard of space and lashed the ball high into the net.

Again Arsenal looked good for the advantage. Again Liverpool pushed them back. Voronin and Degen weaved a web of intricate passes between themselves before the Ukrainian fired inches wide of the far post.

Babel's free-kick was easily saved by Fabianski midway through the half and Tony Spearing sliced an effort well wide.

With 15 minutes left, Wenger brought on Sanchez Watt and Mark Randall for Bendtner and Eastmond. Liverpool brought on Aquilani, a move that brought raptures from the travelling support.

They should have been cheering again with 11 minutes left. Kuyt raced into space on the right and crossed low into the area.

Inexplicably Babel failed to nudge the ball home.

Eduardo fired cross-goal but Liverpool were now going for broke and Voronin's vicious drive was scooped up by Fabianski.

Liverpool's desperation grew as the seconds ticked by while Arsenal were happy to play the ball into the corners when they could.

The visitors had claims for a penalty in stoppage time when Aquilani's overhead kick cannoned back off Senderos. It certainly hit the Swiss defender's arms but from utterly point-blank range. The whistle blew a minute or so later.

Arsenal were through on a night that suggested Wenger's squad might have hidden depths.

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
'Tonight we had a top-quality game'

On a top-quality game...
"I believe overall it was a game of top quality with two teams who really went for it. You had the quality of the passing, sometimes the ball was played through a very short space but at a high pace and overall you can say tonight we gave the people what they paid for and I'm very happy to say that and we had top quality in every position I must say.

"The experienced players played well, the young players played well. We had Craig Eastmond make his debut tonight in a holding role and everybody did well in every position. Liverpool came back to 1-1 and we still managed to win the game. That shows as well we have mental resources. It was more of a European Cup night than a Carling Cup night, quality wise. We have seen two very, very good teams who play at the top level."

On the youngsters who played...
"They all worked very hard and they have all shown quality. Fran is 19, Ramsey 18, Eastmond 18. They are all very young so to play a game of that level tonight they deserve a lot of credit."

On Fran Merida...
"He is a quality player and he comes from a very good school [in Spain]. I believe we had some top quality on the pitch in midfield and in that kind of game that is very important. I kept him because I felt he had the quality to break through [to the first team] but when you think that all the players who didn't play tonight plus all the injured players, of course the competition for places is very difficult. He came [to Arsenal] at a very young age but our school is on-line with the way he was educated and he shows perfectly the way we want to play football."

On Samir Nasri's return from injury...
"He has been out for a long time. He has not played a game [this season] and he managed 90 minutes tonight. How he will respond to that tomorrow and Friday I don't know but at least he managed to have a full game."

On having a choice of goalkeepers at his disposal...
"I don't know yet what I will do for Saturday but Lukasz Fabianski is available and he has done very well."

On not signing Alberto Aquilani...
"We were not interested in Aquilani last year, we were the year before. Last year he didn't play a lot and we didn't feel that this year we needed a player in this position because we have so many good young players in midfield. It's always difficult to convince people that we don't need players but when you see them play tonight you can understand why. We see them everyday in training and we have so much quality with our young players that we are not especially out on the market."

On youngsters getting a chance at Arsenal...
"I feel that we get many players through because behind me on the bench tonight were sitting players who played a lot. Most of them who play now in the first team have all played in the Carling Cup."

On Kieran Gibbs' performance...
"I think he was very good, both full backs were very good. Kerrea Gilbert started a bit nervous but in the second half he became stronger and stronger and Kieran Gibbs was very good tonight."

On the number of players who played tonight and will go on to play in the first-team...
"Nearly all of them have already played and I think they will all make it at the top level."

On Manuel Almunia...
"He is back to his normal level. I have no worries [about playing him on Saturday] but I don't want to give you any indication because I don't know myself what I will do for Saturday."

On Kieran Gibbs needing games to be considered for the England World Cup squad...
"He had a game tonight. He will get games. He has played already. Personally, if Fabio Capello asks me my opinion he will get a very positive one."

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Wenger - Eastmond is an intelligent player

Arsène Wenger has praised the intelligence of Craig Eastmond after the 18-year-old made his Arsenal debut in the 2-1 Carling Cup victory over Liverpool on Wednesday night.

The Londoner was one of the outstanding performers in last season's FA Youth Cup success.

He played at right back for the Gunners Under-18s and Wenger says some of the qualities Eastmond displayed saw him trialled in a midfield role against Rafa Benitez' side.

"Yes, he has played right back," said the Arsenal manager. "We always felt that he is very intelligent in his reading of the game but he lacked a little bit of pace so we put him in midfield.

"He has blossomed there in the Reserves and that is why we gave him a chance tonight."

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Merida - I hope to get a new Arsenal contract

Fran Merida is hopeful of securing a new contract at Arsenal and says the team has nobody to fear in the hunt for Carling Cup glory.

The midfielder scored his first Gunners goal on Wednesday night with a fearsome shot into the top corner to help Arsenal defeat Liverpool 2-1.

The 19-year-old's contract expires at the end of the season but the Spaniard has revealed he is looking to get a new deal after opening discussions with the Club.

"At the moment I am talking to the Club so I don't know what is going to happen," he said.

"I am really happy here so hopefully everything is going to be OK. We are going to sit down and talk about [a new contract]."

Merida was delighted with the victory over Liverpool and is now looking ahead to the Quarter-Final draw, suggesting Arsenal are ready to take on anyone.

"I scored my first goal for the Club so I am really happy and also because the team won against a really tough side," he said.

"The Carling Cup is really important for young players. We have to show what we can do and also enjoy it because we don't get many first-team games.

"We know that it will be a really tough cup because there are some strong teams left in the competition.

"There is no-one to fear because we can beat anyone.

"Last year we lost away so maybe people think we are not as strong away but I think we can win at home or away."

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Keeper Fabianski ruled out for three weeks

Lukasz Fabianski suffered a thigh injury in his comeback game against Liverpool on Wednesday night and will be missing for three weeks.

Speaking to TV Online immediately after the game all seemed well with the Polish keeper, who was playing his first match of the season following knee surgery. However, on Thursday lunchtime, Wenger revealed the 24-year-old had picked up a knock. The manager will now leave it until after Friday’s training sessions before deciding whether Vito Mannone or Manuel Almunia plays between the posts for the North London derby.

“We lost Lukasz Fabianski with a thigh injury,” said the manager. “He will be out for three weeks. Of course it is big disappointment because he has just come back from injury.

“Also Wilshere (ankle), Walcott (knee), Denilson (back) and Rosicky (knee) will not be back for the game at the weekend. But we did not lose any players from last night.”

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Arsenal 3-0 Tottenham Hotspur

Barclays Premier League, Emirates Stadium

Saturday, October 31, 2009, 12:45

* Van Persie 43, 60,
* Fabregas 43

Time is sometimes used to define football matches.

Arsenal's history includes the "Five-minute Cup Final" and a victory at Anfield famously secured in the 89th minute.

At Emirates Stadium this afternoon, there was a new entry for the annuls - the "11-second derby".

A relatively even first half exploded just before the break. In the 43rd minute, Robin Van Persie touched home a low cross from Bacary Sagna at the near post while the Tottenham defence slept.

The strike clearly raised no alarm bells for the visitors as, straight from the kick-off, the Dutchman won the ball and Cesc Fabregas danced through a couple of slumbering tackles to fire home his sixth goal of the campaign.

There had been precisely 11 seconds of playing time between the goals.

It was an ironic way for Arsenal to take grip of the game, given their own ability to ship needless goals in recent weeks.

The third strike on the hour made sure there would be no more profligacy this time. Arsenal were the first to realise that referee Mark Clattenburg had played an advantage after Benoit Assou-Ekotto had hacked down Eduardo and Van Persie converted Sagna's low cross.

With 20 minutes left the home fans felt comfortable enough to greet every Arsenal touch with an olé . Sterling performances from the likes of Alex Song, Thomas Vermaelen, William Gallas, Fabregas and Sagna had simply broken Tottenham's heart.

This had been billed as the tightest North London derby for some time. In the end that could not have been further from the truth.

The headline change in Wenger's line-up was the return of Manuel Almunia. The keeper had been kept out by a combination of illness and Vito Mannone since the defeat at Manchester City on September 12.

The only other change was Nicklas Bendtner for Emmanuel Eboue on the right of the front three. Perhaps Wenger was looking at attack being the best form of defence today. Given recent results it seemed a reason tack to take.

Spurs were without three of their key offensive threats - Aaron Lennon, Jermain Defoe and Luka Modric - but they arrived at Emirates level on points with Arsenal after a highly-promising start to the season. Optimism was high.

In the opening stages, the gap between the football and the Premier League quality was filled with pure tension.

Arsenal had the better of the few opportunities that came - Bendtner's drive over and Andrey Arshavin's blocked shot - but Spurs had a snapping-at-the-heels attribute they had not possessed in recent years.

However Bentley took that facet too far and was very fortunate not to be booked for a foul on Thomas Vermaelen.

In the 13th minute Clichy robbed the ball in midfield and raced forward in to space. However he was struggling for support once he had reached the area and, from his cross, Arshavin could only scuff a shot into the arms of Heurelho Gomes.

Gallas then glanced a header wide from Van Persie's free-kick. Arsenal were now had a measure of territorial control but they were yet to do anything meaningful with it.

Meanwhile Tottenham were trying to maximise their assets. In the 18th minute, a long ball forward was nodded down by Crouch for Robbie Keane to race onto. The Irishman clipped it past Vermaelen but Song thundered in a tackle to clear the danger. It was Tottenham's best chance of the game.

Arsenal countered by creating their clearest opportunity. In the 20th minute, Clichy sent Arshavin clear in the left-hand channel. He teased Bassong but the defender did manage to block the Russian's shot. It fell to Fabregas, who swept a first-time shot towards goal. Only an elastic save from Gomes stopped Arsenal going ahead.

Tottenham were starting to play with more confidence but, if anything, their adventure only helped Arsenal. On the half-hour, Fabregas intercepted a clearance from Assou-Ekotto and cleverly fed Van Persie. The Dutchman slid a shot into the sidenetting when he should have tested the keeper.

Nine minutes from the break, Arshavin cut inside beat Bassong and only a timely challenge from Vedran Corluka diverted his shot over the bar. The corner allowed Wenger to swap Eduardo for Bendtner, the Dane had been a passenger since picking up an injury sometime earlier.

It has been nip and tuck all the way so what happened next was highly unexpected.

Defensive sleeping sickness had struck Arsenal in recent weeks and it is clearly a contagious disease.
In the 43th minute, Sagna and Eduardo worked a throw in on the right. The Frenchman crossed low to the near post when Van Persie beat Ledley King to slid in a shot at the near post.

Straight from the kick-off, Arsenal got the second. Van Persie flicked the ball away from Palacios and Fabregas picked it up. He escaped the Honduran's attempt to recover and glided round King before firing home past Gomes.

The keeper had been semi-culpable for the first goal. But he was cruelly exposed for the second. Incredibly there had been only 11 seconds of playing time between the goals.

The Tottenham still seemed to be recovering in the opening stages of the second half.

Arsenal had a couple of decent early chances. First Van Persie crossed and Diaby's shot was blocked by King. Then Gomes made a fine save from Eduardo after the Croatian had escaped down the right-hand channel.

Tottenham roused themselves briefly when Almunia palmed a Bentley free-kick over the bar.

However the third goal on the hour stymied their revival. Assou-Ekotto clattered into Eduardo on the left-hand side and everyone, including the collector Sagna, stopped playing.

However they were wrong to. Referee Clattenburg had not whistled and was playing the advantage. The Frenchman realised first and crossed low into the area. King and Gomes should have cleared the danger between them but the ball deflected off the defender, hit Van Persie and bounced into the unguarded net.

In the wake of the goal, Tottenham rapidly fell apart. Crouch was booked for dissent borne out of frustration and Eduardo somehow contrived to miss the very definition of a one-on-one just past the hour.

The Arsenal fans joyously ran through their repertoire of songs as their team played keep-ball.

Fabregas should have headed home a fourth from a corner with six minutes left. Ramsey might have scored in the dying seconds after Bassong pulled up with an injury.

Still it did not matter. This was a season-affirming victory for Arsenal.

It proves they are still top dogs in North London and did them no harm in the Premier League title race either.

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Wenger - We didn't give any goal chances away

on the performance...
"I believe the fluency lacked a little bit in the first half an hour. We played a little bit with the handbrake and couldn't find our usual fluency. But during that period we were serious and overall despite the fact we won 3-0 we had a good defensive performance and our back five was very efficient. We dealt well with their offensive problems.

"Then we took advantage of the first goal, a little tricky goal from Van Persie, and then took advantage of the shock provoked by the first goal. Then in the second half we always played a little bit restricted but once we got the third goal you didn't have the impression that Spurs could come back and we didn't give any goal chances away."

on throwing his jacket at 3-0...
"I threw my jacket up because I was frustrated. I could not communicate with my players because of the noise of the stadium. I am not used to that. That's why I got frustrated because I felt it was important for the team not to concede a goal today because any goal with what happened recently could have caused a panic maybe and resurgence of Spurs."

on Spurs' attacking threat...
"They have created more chances recently, even when I saw them playing at Chelsea recently. That's why I say about the quality of our defensive performance today."

on whether his team can win the title...
"I think so yes, I have said that since the first day of the season and I will not change my mind today. That's what we want to show, I believe we can. We want to show consistency, intelligence and that is not easy. We have other competitors but why should we not challenge? We have the opportunity and the quality and it will be down to our attitude. We cannot lose a striker in every game, that would cause a problem. We need to be preserved a little bit from injuries but I am convinced we have the quality, attitude and spirit in the squad."

on claims that Spurs were Arsenal's equals...
"I said in the press conference [on Friday] that football is not about opinion, it is about performance and what is happening on the pitch. You have to accept that everybody can have an opinion but what is important is what is happening on the pitch. You can understand that Robbie Keane cannot say Spurs are worse than us because it's part of the preparation of the team."

on Nicklas Bendtner's injury...
"It looks quite serious. It is a groin problem and he will be out for four weeks at least."

on seeing a goal scored so quickly after a kick-off...
"I don't know, it can happen sometimes. Cesc took the ball straight away, they lost it because there was an uncertainty, a kind of shock in their team, and we took advantage of it. I thought still when he won the first challenge, then the second, now it would stop with Ledley King, but he managed to push the ball through his legs and had a chance to score."

on Robin Van Persie...
"I think he is a mixture [of players]. He is less a runner with the ball than Thierry Henry and is not completely Dennis Bergkamp because he plays high up the pitch. But he is the kind of player with the kind of game we have who is vital because when you play the ball through the lines to his feet, his first touch is perfect and that allows us to join in. And then he can give you a little pass which makes everybody dangerous. In the box he is intelligent and clever."

on a big week for Arsenal...
"I think it has been a fantastic week for the club because we beat Liverpool, we beat Tottenham, both times with convincing performances and with a style of play which is now within our club. I am very proud of that."

on the advantage played for the third goal...
"I believe yes [the referee deserves credit] because we stopped as well. Maybe they had two or three players who stopped but you always tell your defenders not to stop until the referee whistles. So I don't think you can fault the referee on that."

on the Big Four becoming a Big Six...
"You have to see on a longer period. I believe that I am very positive because when you look at our performances I feel we have the minimum points with the performances we have produced so far. We were unlucky losers at Man United, we were at 1-1 with 15 minutes to go and we looked the more likely to win the game. That's why I believe if we keep our attitude we have a fair chance. Will Tottenham be up there? I don't know yet, it's too early."

on Cesc Fabregas' class...
"The first time we saw him play at 16 years of age he had that certain thing you cannot give to players, what you call the 'signs' of the midfielder, where you have to turn, where you have to play the ball, in what areas. Of course that is talent."

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Arsenal travel to Man City in Carling Cup

Arsenal will travel to Manchester City in the Carling Cup Quarter-Final.

The Gunners have already seen off West Brom and Liverpool in the competition.

The Quarter-Final draw in full:

Blackburn Rovers v Chelsea
Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur
Portsmouth v Aston Villa
Manchester City v Arsenal

The matches will take place on the week commencing November 30.

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Clichy sidelined with surprise back injury

"We have some bad news,” replied Arsène Wenger when asked for an injury update ahead of the game with AZ Alkmaar.

The Arsenal manager was not wrong.

He revealed that Gael Clichy would be sidelined for “a few weeks” with a stress fracture in his back. Meanwhile Wenger added that he still was not sure about the severity of Nicklas Bendtner’s groin problem but he described it as “serious” and re-iterated that the Danish striker would be out for around a month.

On the upside, Tomas Rosicky is back in the squad after knee trouble but he will not start the Champions League tie with the Dutch champions.

“Bendtner is quite seriously injured,” said Wenger at Tuesday’s press conference. “And on top of that, we have lost Gael Clichy with a back injury which was not expected.

“It looks like he could be out for a while. We fear a stress fracture but we will know more of that tonight. But if that is the case, he will be out for a few weeks.

“Nicklas we still do not know yet but we suspect four weeks. Rosicky will be in the squad tomorrow. He will still be short to start but he will be involved. The two goalkeepers will be Almunia, who will play, and Mannone.”

Kieran Gibbs will cover the loss of Clichy. With games coming thick and fast, the Englishman was likely to be involved during November anyway. Thankfully, Wenger’s other left back option is close to a return.

“Armand Traore has been injured but he is back in normal training on Thursday so he will be the solution as left back cover,” said Wenger. “Fortunately at this Club, we are gifted always with very good left backs.”

Nicht optimal, aber Gibbs ist eh ein Guter!

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Wenger - The story behind Clichy's injury

Gael Clichy's back injury is almost identical to the one which ruled him out for the final 11 games of last season.

The French defender completed 90 minutes against Tottenham on Saturday but has since been ruled out for "a few weeks" with a suspected stress fracture.

Clichy sat out the business end of last term after suffering back trouble in the Champions League Quarter-Final at Villarreal and Arsène Wenger believes the two injuries are related.

"Yes, but it is on the other side, his vertebrae," explained the manager at his pre-match press conference.

"He had a stress fracture on one side and it has happened on the other side. Normally it happens on both sides but his happened [before] on one side. It was a gradual thing.

"He said during the [Tottenham] game that he could play on pain-free but the pain after every game became worse so we made a scan on Monday and we found a little fracture."

Clichy was missing for the final seven weeks of the 2008/09 campaign and had to watch from the sidelines as his team exit the FA Cup and the Champions League at the Semi-Final stage. So how much did the left-back's absence affect the outcome of Arsenal's season?

"It is difficult to know because we lost Gallas as well together," said Wenger. "We lost a lot of experience and it is very difficult to know how much it affected our defence.

"I don't like to change too much at the back. I change the full backs sometimes but the centre backs do not change around much."

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Koeman - Van Persie is Netherlands’ best

Ronald Koeman has hailed Robin Van Persie as the best Dutch footballer ahead of AZ Alkmaar's trip to Emirates Stadium.

Arsenal’s 2008/09 Player Of The Season has already scored eight goals in 13 games since the start of the current campaign.

Van Persie has also netted 13 times in his 37 appearances for the Netherlands and AZ's Dutch coach was quick to praise the 26-year-old ahead of Wednesday's Champions League encounter.

"Robin has developed himself in a fantastic way in the last few years," said Koeman.

"At the moment he is our best Dutch player, he shows that every week for Arsenal.

"He is a very important player for them now and sometimes he is captain of the team, and that says enough."

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Arsenal 4-1 AZ Alkmaar

UEFA Champions League, Emirates Stadium

Wednesday, November 04, 2009, 19:45

* Fabregas 26, 53,
* Nasri 43,
* Diaby 72

* Lens 83

Cesc Fabregas scored twice as Arsenal all but ensured qualification to the Champions League Knockout Stages with a 4-1 victory over AZ Alkmaar on Wednesday night.

The Spaniard struck in the 26th and 53rd minutes in the most straightforward of wins. Inbetween Samir Nasri grabbed his first goal since breaking his leg in pre-season and, in the 71st minute, Abou Diaby stroked home a wonderfully-worked fourth.

This is the result Arsenal should have got in Holland. Back then they had been wasteful but tonight they were rigorous, ruthless and utterly irresistible. Even a late strike by substitute Jeremain Lens did nothing to affect the feeling of assurance this evening.

The failure of Olympiacos to gain anything at Standard Liege mean both those sides can still mathematically overhaul Arsenal.

But 10 points is normally enough to go through and, if they maintain this level of performance, then Arsenal will surely rubber-stamp qualification and the Group H title in the final two games.

Tougher challenges lie ahead in this competition.

Wenger made three changes from the side that had swept aside Spurs so brusquely at the weekend.

The headline was the return of Nasri to the frontline. The midfielder's only run-out since his broken leg had come in the Carling Cup a week ago. He replaced Nicklas Bendtner on the right, the Dane's groin injury was likely to keep him out for a month.

Gael Clichy's back would sideline him out for at least the same period, therefore you could assume that the elevation of Kieran Gibbs this evening was the start of a decent run in the side.

The final change was Emmanuel Eboue for Bacary Sagna. That was a straight swap and continued Wenger's policy of sharing the right back role in Europe.

Arsenal came into this game with room to breathe at the top of Group H. This was the first of two successive home ties - one win and they would probably qualify for the Knockout Stages, two wins and they would go through as group winners. Their fate was entirely in their own hands.

They also had the little matter of that North London derby win as a buoyancy aid.

It took only three minutes for Arsenal to hit their weekend groove. Andrey Arshavin, Diaby and Nasri weaved intricate patterns in midfield before releasing Robin Van Persie on the right. His angled drive beat the desperate dive of Sergio Romero and flashed past the far post.

The home side were in a perky mood, probing their opponents at every opportunity. In the 13th minute, Romero collected what, in the referee's view, had been a back-pass. Almost the entire AZ side lined-up in the goal-mouth and inevitably blocked Van Persie's effort.

The visitors had shown some adventure in the opening stages but, by the time we had reached the midpoint of the first half, they had gone back into their shell.

That is not to say the opening goal was entirely expected. Arsenal had control without real penetration and Fabregas' strike was, in many ways, a self-inflicted wound.

There seemed little danger in the 26th minute when Nasri found Fabregas on the edge of the area. The Spaniard extracted a little space from David Mendes da Silva, his marker, and let fly.

The shot was military-medium in every respect and should not have troubled an Argentinean international keeper.

However Mendes put out only the weakest of hands and the ball trickled into the net.

As in Alkmaar a fortnight ago, Arsenal had their lead and were happy to hit cruise control immediately. Fabregas nodded over from Gibbs' deep cross just past the half-hour.

Moussa Dembele beat the left back to fire wide at the other end but, if anything, AZ possessed even less cutting edge tonight than they had shown in Holland.

And this time Arsenal seemed determined to make them pay.

Two minutes before the break, Arshavin tucked a pass into the path of Nasri. The Frenchman weaved round Hector Moreno and slotted a shot past Romero.

The midfield wiped himself down in celebration. Perhaps he was washing away the disappointment of the first few months of the season.

Eight minutes after the restart it was 3-0. Diaby picked AZ's pocket in midfield and fed Arshavin. The Russian, clever as ever, nudged a pass into the path of Fabregas, who was racing down the left-hand channel. The Spaniard had the simplest task of slipping home his eighth goal of the season.

There seemed no way back for the visitors but three minutes later they should have snatched themselves an unlikely lifeline.

Maartens Marten nodded the ball down for Graziano Pelle on the edge of the six-yard area. The Italian had time to steady himself and wrap his foot firmly around the ball. Somehow Manuel Almunia diverted the ball onto the bar from point-blank range. Stunning.

You sensed AZ were flexing what muscles they had. Martens and Brett Holman both saw efforts fly over bar but there was little to trouble Arsenal this evening.

To fully illustrate that, Wenger brought off Fabregas and Van Persie for Aaron Ramsey and Eduardo.

The latter would make an immediate impact. Arsenal broke quickly from the back and the Croatian's expansive backheel sent Arshavin scampering clear. He squared to Diaby, who took a touch then stroked home an exquisite fourth.

Before the goal, Gibbs went close, after it Ramsey fired straight at Romero. By that time, Wenger had taken off another of his key players - Arshavin. He clearly felt the night's work had been done.

In fairness to AZ, they kept coming at Arsenal. Almunia claimed a dangerous cross from the feet of Holman and, with seven minutes left, Dutch champions grabbed a goal.

The home crowd were still claiming a penalty for handball against Pelle when Lens broke clear, wriggled away from Ramsey and fired home from the edge of the area.

The goal was disappointment to Arsenal but nothing more.

This game had been a stroll.

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Wenger: 'It was a brilliant performance'

on the performance...
"It was a brilliant performance because we dominated our subject technically, tactically and overall we felt never under threat. We played with the needed confidence, technically astute, overall very happy"

on the quality of his side...
"We are consistent and this season it looks like we go for game to game and get stronger and stronger. It's important to keep that attitude to progress, to improve and to play for each other even more. Then we can believe in our future."

on winning the Champions League...
"The competition gets more difficult the further you go on. I believe we have quality and I said before the season started that I believe in this team but it will be down to us to grow as we do at the moment and be consistent. Then we see how far we can go in the competition."

on Andrey Arshavin...
"Arshavin was outstanding today because he gave the ball every time at the fraction of a second you wanted him to give the ball. That's top, top quality."

on Arshavin and Vermaelen being the missing ingredients...
"Yes. Our policy is to develop our own players and add players of special quality and Vermaelen and Arshavin are two good examples. Contrary to what people say I am not scared to spend money but what we want is to buy the players who have the needed quality to strengthen the team. We have only players here who can play and pass the ball, and score. Arshavin can be a decisive passer of the ball."

on the challenges ahead in Europe...
"Let's focus on ourselves and be as good as we can. If we meet somebody who is better, we will see. At the moment it is more important for us to focus on how we want to play and we have played the game tonight like we love."

on the options he has in attack...
"As many on the creative side of the game? Certainly not because today we still had Bendtner, Walcott, offensive players who are not available. Denilson too, while Eduardo and Rosicky did not start. Vela too. That is why I was amazed when people said 'buy buy buy!'"

on entertaining people...
"We try always to play the same way. In Holland they were organised and tried not to concede. The price we pay with our game is that everywhere we go the teams organise first, not to concede. When you play away from home the commitment, the little push, is a little stronger, and the referee can be more lenient, so it can be difficult to express it than at home."

on Samir Nasri's goalscoring return...
"He is nearly there. He has shown that today, especially in the first half. In the second half I feel he dipped a little bit. For a guy who has been out a long time he is in reasonable shape."

on doing so well up front since Thierry Henry left...
"Yes, because Thierry was such an exceptional player and of course when you lose a player of that calibre [people ask questions] but we have since discovered other players. We have players who come from deeper areas."

on Eduardo's contribution...
"Eduardo is a super player. I didn't start him tonight because he played two games against Liverpool and Tottenham so I wanted to give him a breather. But Eduardo is a fantastic striker.

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Wenger - We must grab our opportunities

Arsène Wenger says this weekend's top-of-the-table clash between Chelsea and Manchester is an ideal opportunity for Arsenal to make up ground on at least one of their title rivals.

The Gunners are five points behind Chelsea and two behind United having played one game less than the Premier League's first and second-placed clubs.

Arsenal travel to Wolves on Saturday evening and a win there would guarantee that Wenger's side will gain ground on at least one of the sides above them.

The Frenchman is keen for his side to grab the opportunity presented to them but insists Arsenal's game is the most important to him.

"I'm focused on us winning the [Wolves] game, after I take any result [at Stamford Bridge]," he said.

"For us you know that a successful season is to grab opportunities when you have them and we have a good opportunity to gain some ground on one of the two teams.

"That is what we will try to do."

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Wenger has no plans to rotate centre backs

Arsène Wenger has no plans to rotate his centre-back pairing but he believes he has sufficient cover if his hand is forced.

The Arsenal manager admits that November is a time when injuries can take their toll and he is loathe to lose either William Gallas or Thomas Vermaelen to the treatment table.

The duo have made their presence felt at both ends of the pitch this season, contributing nine goals while making Arsenal's back line far more robust.

Wenger would rather not break up the Gallas-Vermaelen axis even as the fixtures come thick and fast and he acknowledges that this is a gamble. But the Frenchman has faith in Philippe Senderos and Mikael Silvestre who are waiting in the wings for their chance.

"They [Gallas and Vermaelen] have been exposed much more and they go as well now on international duty after the Wolverhampton game," said Wenger.

"But Senderos is coming back into a good condition, Silvestre is working very hard and looking very good in training, so we are covered but of course, you want to keep everybody in fitness.

"At the moment, no I am not tempted to rotate [my centre backs]. I do not like to rotate too much in central defence because we are in a position where they have a good understanding and every point is vital so it's not worth to take a gamble if I'm not forced to do it."

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Wenger - Merida deal ready to be signed

Arsène Wenger has revealed Fran Merida has verbally agreed a new contract at Arsenal despite other clubs trying to "destabilise" him.

The Spaniard's current deal expires next summer and Fifa laws state that if the midfielder has not agreed a new deal by January, he could open discussions with other clubs.

Speaking after scoring in the Gunners' Carling Cup win over Liverpool, the 19-year-old said he was hopeful of securing a new contract at the Club and Wenger has now confirmed that deal is ready to be signed.

"He has an offer that he has agreed and he has not signed yet," said the manager ahead of the Wolves game.

However, the Frenchman has also expressed concerns that some clubs hopeful of signing the midfielder have been going behind Arsenal's back in an attempt to secure Merida's signature.

"Some clubs are doing work behind our back to destabilise him," said Wenger. "We cannot stop them but it is a fact."

Seite 35 von 41 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 40 41

Moderated by  toubi 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Winamax VfB Stuttgart
Winamax VfB Stuttgart VIP Tickets Gewinnspiel
Gewinnspiele
UMFRAGE EM-Torschützen Cup
von Haiefan - 25/04/2024 08:36
500 € Tippspiel EUROPA-Torschützen.
von pik7 - 22/04/2024 09:38
550 € DFB-Pokal Torschützencup 23/24
von pik7 - 05/04/2024 20:19
Betano - Welcome
Wer ist jetzt online
15 members (Bambi, Gamera, BjoernT4Y, Haiefan, Hackentrick, Martini, grottenoli, kafi112, Flip160, AllesSuper), 2,298 Gäste, und 23 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Poster(30 Tage)
Haiefan 104
pik7 63
toubi 40
Forum Statistiken
Forum25
Themen1,443
Beiträge121,448
Mitglieder3,865
Am meisten online8,723
Feb 16th, 2016
April
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Spielen mit Verantwortung - Responsible Gaming
Wetten Sie nicht über ihre Verhältnisse.

Wenn Sie oder jemanden, den Sie kennen, ein Problem mit Spielsucht hat, raten wir Ihnen, dass Sie Hilfe von einer dieser anerkannten Organisationen in Betracht ziehen:

18+ Glücksspiel kann süchtig machen - Hilfe finden Sie auf www.bzga.de

Gamblers Anonymous
Webseite www.gamblersanonymous.org

Gambling Therapy
Webseite www.gamblingtherapy.org

Weiterführende Links finden Sie auch außerdem weiter unten bei unseren Partnerseiten.

Unsere Partner & Links:
Bundesliga Tippspiel - Forum Gluecksspielsucht - gamCare - begambleaware - Wettbonus - Wettbasis - Flashscore
DATENSCHUTZ
IMPRESSUM