bet365
NeoBet Profi
NeoBet Profi
ShoutChat
Kommentarrichtlinien: Posten Sie respektvolle und aufschlussreiche Kommentare. Kein Flamen, Hassen, Spam.
Neuste Mitglieder
Fancy_Franzi, Gamera, danny, gRuBer, Sport
3,864 Registrierte Mitglieder
bwin - Sportwetten Bonus
Bookie-News
Winamax Bonus Aktionen
von BjoernT4Y - 18/03/2024 17:48
Geburtstage heute
Es gibt keine Mitglieder mit Geburtstagen an diesem Tag.
Vorheriger Thread
Nächster Thread
Thread drucken
Bewertung: 5
Seite 41 von 41 1 2 39 40 41
Beigetreten: Dec 2007
braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Blackburn Rovers 2-1 Arsenal

Barclays Premier League, Ewood Park

Monday, May 03, 2010, 17:0

* Dunn 43,
* Samba 68

* Van Persie 14

Arsenal slipped to their ninth defeat of the Premier League season when they went down 2-1 at Blackburn on Monday.

Arsène Wenger’s side seemed to have the game under control for much of the first half. Robin Van Persie headed them in front after only 13 minutes and, though far from their best, they were clearly showing more quality than their opponents.

However Blackburn built a head of steam just before the break and equalised a minute from the whistle when David Dunn tapped home at the far post.

The game was better after the break. Both sides had their chances but Blackburn grabbed a winner in the 68th minute when Christopher Samba nodded home from inches out as the home side piled into the six-yard area to meet a corner from Morten Gamst Pedersen.

It was an ugly goal to concede and perhaps less than Arsenal deserved on the balance of play. However it leaves Wenger’s men with a little work to do in order to finally secure third place.

A Tottenham victory at Manchester City on Wednesday will leave Arsenal needing a point against Fulham next Sunday to finish the job. It should be straight forward enough but right now the team are drifting towards the end of the campaign.

This was very much an end-of-season affair for Arsenal and, perhaps not surprisingly, Wenger made changes. However there were complications. Gael Clichy (ankle), Tomas Rosicky (ankle) and Alex Song (knee) had all picked up minor injuries so they dropped out of the side. Carlos Vela, Armand Traore and Emmanuel Eboue came in.

Nicklas Bendtner, who had been on the bench against Manchester City last week, was out with a groin injury. Meanwhile Johan Djourou was named in a first-team squad for the first time this season and Kieran Gibbs was back on the bench after breaking a metatarsal against Standard Liege last November.

This might have been the first game of May but it was bitterly cold in Blackburn. The home side were happy enough with a mid-table finish. The visitors were coming to terms with their deficiencies down the stretch.

Their task now was to cement third place and build for next term. And they started that process effectively and quickly this afternoon.

In the third minute, Theo Walcott’s pace allowed him to reach a runaway pass from Emmanuel Eboue into the right-hand channel. Paul Robinson initially went to meet it and then retreated. That meant he was stranded when Walcott’s cross came in. Vela timed his run well and lifted a shot over his marker. However it drifted wide of the post with the goal gaping. A glaring miss.

Pedersen thumped a free-kick into the chest of Lukasz Fabianski by way of response but overall Arsenal were clearly on top in the early stages.

Eboue fed Vela on the left and Mexican fired dangerously across of the face of goal. Neither he nor the Blackburn defence knew he had been flagged offside.

Arsenal were in impish mood and deserved the lead they gained in the 13th minute. Samir Nasri fired over a corner from the left, Bacary Sagna flicked it on at the near post and Van Persie steered home a header. It was the Dutchman’s eighth goal in his last seven games against Blackburn. It had been very, very simple.

Arsenal were showing all the quality. Blackburn were uninspired and seemed happy to make do with a clutch of high balls into the area.

Just past the half-hour, Van Persie curled a low free-kick past the wall only for Robinson to make a scrambling save and Michel Salgado swept the ball behind for a corner.

As half-time approached, Arsenal seemed to simply run out of steam. As a result they came under pressure.

Fabianski tipped a Pedersen free-kick over the bar shortly and, a minute before the whistle, Blackburn were level.

Pedersen took a corner from the right. Samba miscued his header and the ball fell to Keith Andrews at the far post. He drilled a pass across the six-yard box and Jason Roberts’ touch fell kindly to the unmarked Dunn at the far post. His job was simple.

Arsenal’s ambition returned again as the game restarted. In the opening 15 minutes, Salgado kneed the ball nervous past his own post and Van Persie sent a snap-shot past the other upright.

In between those efforts Pedersen burst through and forced a fine one-handed save from Fabianski. On the hour, substitute Junior Hoilett appeared on the right of the area and thumped a shot towards the top corner of the net. The keeper bent his body to tip over ball over. A wonderful stop.

Suddenly the game had found its impetus.

Van Persie turned Salgado on the left of the area and appeared to be hauled down by the former Real Madrid full back as he was set to shoot. The referee was on the blindside of the incident and waved play on.

A couple of minutes later, Blackburn grabbed the lead. As they had all afternoon, the home side steamed into the six-yard box at a corner. When Pedersen fired the ball towards the melee, Samba’s touch turned it home from inches out.

Andrey Arshavin’s first effort after replacing Vela saw him fire straight at Robinson. By now we had a free-flowing open game; nothing like the sterility of first period.

Arsenal thundered forward towards the end but Blackburn stood firm. The visitors failed to test Robinson and the game simply slipped away.

This was another deeply disappointing trip to the North West for Wenger’s men.

Quelle: arsenal.com

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Marouane Chamakh completes move to Arsenal

Arsenal Football Club is delighted to announce that Moroccan international striker Marouane Chamakh has joined the Gunners on a long-term contract.

Chamakh (26), who joins Arsenal from French side Bordeaux, made a total of 293 appearances, scoring 79 goals during his eight years with Les Girondins.

In the 2008/09 league campaign, Chamakh scored 14 goals, helping Bordeaux win the French League title, thus ending Lyon’s seven-year domination of Ligue 1. The Moroccan striker’s fine form continued last season, playing an integral role in helping Bordeaux reach the quarter-finals of the UEFA Champions League, where they finished above both Bayern Munich and Juventus in the Group Stages.

Born and raised in France, but playing international football for Morocco through his parentage, Chamakh has made 53 appearances for the north African country, scoring 27 goals, and was part of the side which reached the Final of the 2004 Africa Cup of Nations.

Manager Arsène Wenger said: “We are delighted that Marouane Chamakh has joined us. He is a player we have admired for some time now and I know he will provide our squad with great quality. Chamakh has proved he is a great player with his performances for Bordeaux and Morocco in recent seasons and we’re all looking forward to him joining us.

"Chamakh is a striker of real quality and has all the attributes suited to come to England and do very well. He is also a fighter, not only a good football player, but a fighter as well. He is very good in the air and also a good team player. He is a great addition to our squad.”

After completing his move to the Gunners, Chamakh said: “This is a dream come true and a great joy to be joining Arsenal. My goal was always to play in the Premier League and Arsenal was the choice of my heart.

“Without any hesitation, Arsenal was my preferred club. The team and history of Arsenal, they make me dream. My goal was to join Arsenal out of the all the English clubs because it is a club that makes me dream and I have been a fan since I was a child.

“I’m very excited about playing at Emirates Stadium in front of the Arsenal supporters. I have heard many great things about the stadium and I cannot wait to be playing there in an Arsenal shirt.

“I will give my best to this Club, the Club that I used to support. We have many great players at Arsenal and I will be giving everything to help the team win trophies next season.”

Ivan Gazidis, Chief Executive of Arsenal Football Club added: “Arsène has been following the progress of Marouane Chamakh for some time and has identified him as a player that will add significant strength to our squad. We’re delighted that Marouane has chosen Arsenal ahead of the many other clubs that were interested in him.”

Chamakh, who will wear the number 29 shirt for Arsenal, will join up with his new team-mates for pre-season training in July.

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Aaron Ramsey signs new deal with Arsenal daumenhoch

Arsenal Football Club is delighted to announce Welsh international Aaron Ramsey has today committed his future to the Club by signing a new long-term contract.

Ramsey (19) started the 2009/10 season with great promise and impressed in fixtures across all competitions, making a total of 29 appearances and scoring four goals before his campaign was prematurely cut short in February after sustaining fractures to the tibia and fibula in his right leg during the Gunners' 3-1 win at Stoke City's Britannia Stadium. Having joined the Club in the summer of 2008, Aaron has featured regularly for his country, amassing 11 caps and two goals in a short time since his first senior appearance at just 17 years of age.

On signing his new deal, Ramsey said: "I'm very happy here at Arsenal, it's a great club and I've learned a lot since I've been here. Every player wants to play in a team where they can play football and I feel that this is the way it should be played, so that's one of the reasons I signed a new contract. I think I can still develop my game a lot, and I'm in the right place to do that with the support of the manager and also a squad of very talented players. I'm convinced the next few years will be a time where my career kicks on to a new level, it's an exciting time to be part of the Club."

Everyone at Arsenal Football Club looks forward to Aaron's continued development and contribution in the coming years.

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Walcott: 'I respect Mr Capello's decision'

Theo Walcott has been left out of England's final 23-man squad for this summer's World Cup.

The 21-year-old had started both friendly games since being named among Fabio Capello's preliminary 30-man squad but is not a part of the final squad.

Reacting to the decision, Walcott said: "I am very disappointed not to be included in the squad going out to South Africa, but completely respect Mr Capello's decision.

"I would like to wish the team the best of luck and hope they have a really successful tournament."

Earlier on Tuesday Emmanuel Eboue became the fifth Arsenal player to be confirmed in his national squad for the forthcoming World Cup.

Arsenal strikers Robin Van Persie, Nicklas Bendtner and Carlos Vela had already been confirmed in their respective nation's final 23-man squad for the World Cup.

Midfielder Alex Song will also be heading to South Africa. Cameroon coach Paul Le Guen has named his final squad for the World Cup and Song is among the midfielders.

Arsenal.com will continue to keep you updated on squad announcements concerning Arsenal players. France, Spain and Switzerland all named Gunners in their preliminary squads but are yet to formally confirm their final 23 for the World Cup.

The Club's official website will be keeping track of all our players who are playing at the tournament in a special World Cup section to be launched shortly.

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Arsenal turn down Barca offer for Fabregas

Arsenal Football Club have today released the following statement about Cesc Fabregas:

"Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas is under contract with the Club until the summer of 2015. He is a highly-valued member of the team and part of our future plans.

"We have followed recent speculation linking Cesc with a move away from the Club but as there has never been any official approach for him, only two informal exchanges, in which we made it abundantly clear that we have no interest in transferring Cesc, we have refrained from publicly passing comment. However, yesterday evening we received an offer from Barcelona for Cesc and in response, we immediately and resolutely told them once again that we have no intention of selling our captain.

"To be clear, we will not make any kind of counterproposal or enter into any discussion. Barcelona have publicly stated that they will respect our position and we expect that they will keep their word."

bart

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Wenger - No news on Campbell future

Arsène Wenger says there has been no new development regarding Sol Campbell's future at Arsenal.

The veteran centre back made a shock return to Emirates Stadium in January and finished the season so well that he was tipped for a place in England's World Cup squad.

Campbell's short-term contract expires this summer and he was due to discuss a possible extension with Wenger at the end of the campaign. But as yet no decision has been made over the 35-year-old's future.

"No. There is no update," Wenger told Arsenal.com.

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Laurent Koscielny completes move to Arsenal

Arsenal Football Club is delighted to announce the signing of defender Laurent Koscielny from French Ligue 1 side Lorient on a long-term contract for an undisclosed fee.

Twenty-four year-old Koscielny, who is predominantly a central defender, made 40 appearances in all competitions during his season with Lorient in the 2009/2010 campaign.

Before joining the north-west French club Lorient in 2009, Koscielny also played for En Avant Guingamp and Tours in France, where in 2009 he was voted Best Player in Ligue 2 for the 2008/2009 season by his fellow professionals - the UNFP (National Union of Professional Footballers in France).

Although born in France, uncapped Koscielny, who helped Lorient to seventh place in the French league championship last season, would also qualify to represent the Poland national team as a result of his family roots.

Manager Arsène Wenger said: "Koscielny is a central defender with great ability who performed extremely well last season for Lorient. We identified him as a very strong centre half, who has made big progress very quickly. He has shown he is mentally strong, he's a fighter and a very strong competitor. Koscielny is a great addition to our squad."

New Arsenal player Koscielny said: "I'm very excited to be joining Arsenal. They are one of the biggest teams in Europe with many great players. I'm really looking forward to playing in the English Premier League and the Champions League with my new club. Also, in Arsène Wenger, Arsenal has one of the best managers in the world and I can't wait to work with him and do my best for the Arsenal supporters."

Koscielny, who will wear the number 6 shirt, is scheduled to make his first appearance at Emirates Stadium over the weekend of Friday 31st July and Saturday 1st August, when Arsenal compete with AC Milan, Celtic and Olympique Lyonnais for the Emirates Cup 2010.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von braumi; 08/07/2010 08:19.

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Dutch star Van Persie is Arsenal's new No 10

Robin van Persie will wear the Arsenal No 10 shirt next season.

The Dutchman has taken on the number vacated by William Gallas, whose contract ended on June 30.

Van Persie follows in the footsteps of his compatriot Dennis Bergkamp, who donned the No 10 shirt during his Arsenal days.

Carlos Vela has also changed his squad number. He is now No 11.

Anyone who has already pre-ordered the new Arsenal No 10 or 11 shirts from Arsenal.com with Robin van Persie's name and number will receive their shirt with the new squad number.

Anyone who has pre-ordered or bought the new Arsenal shirts with ‘Vela 12' from Arsenal.com can return their shirt to exchange it for one with the updated number. Proof of purchase will be required.

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Eduardo joins Shakhtar Donetsk

Arsenal can confirm that Eduardo has joined Ukrainian champions Shakhtar Donetsk for an undisclosed fee.

Eduardo (27), who signed for Arsenal from Croatian side Dinamo Zagreb in July 2007, made a total of 67 appearances, scoring 20 times in all competitions for the Gunners.

The Croatian international scored 12 goals from 22 starts in his first season with Arsenal, having previously made his name in Croatia with Dinamo Zagreb, netting 73 times in 111 appearances, and was the first ever player to score a hat-trick in the Dinamo v Hadjuk Split derby match.

Among Eduardo's 20 goals for Arsenal, was the superb heeled volley he scored in an FA Cup tie against Burnley at Emirates Stadium, which signalled his return from a lengthy injury lay-off.

Eduardo's recovery from his injury sustained at Birmingham City in February 2008 is a testament to his strength as a human being, and this character and determination will be missed by everyone associated at Arsenal.

Everyone at Arsenal would like to thank Eduardo for his contribution towards the Club and wishes him the best of luck for the future.

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Liverpool 1-1 Arsenal

Barclays Premier League, Anfield

Sunday, August 15, 2010, 16:00

* Ngog 46

* Reina 90 (og)

Pepe Reina's last-minute own goal handed Arsenal a dramatic draw at Liverpool in their Premier League opener on Sunday.

For the majority of the afternoon, it seemed this game would be decided by events either side of half time. Just before the whistle, Joe Cole was dismissed for scything down Laurent Koscielny near the corner flag. Just after the restart, David Ngog scored with a rasping drive at the near post.

Arsenal huffed and puffed in the second half but, thanks to a couple of incredible saves from Reina, their search for the equaliser seemed fruitless. However in the dying seconds, Marouane Chamakh beat the keeper to a left-wing cross and the ball ricocheted back off the Spaniard before creeping into the net.

Manuel Almunia saved sharply from Steven Gerrard's free-kick in injury time and Koscielny's incredible afternoon ended in dismissal after two yellow cards in the added minutes. It was a remarkable end to a game that enjoyed memorable flash-points but, in truth, had merely smouldered for much of the afternoon.

Make no mistake, this was exactly what Arsenal deserved from this fixture. They were the better side in first half and responded positively to a difficult situation in the second half.

Liverpool grabbed their goal and, quite understandably, defended it with their lives. Arsenal's job was to find a way through. Eventually, by hook or by crook, they did.

The fight they showed this afternoon bodes well for the rest of the campaign.

Wenger's team-sheet was eagerly anticipated this afternoon. Not only were there a number of injuries to be decided, the manager had to make a crucial call on his goalkeeper. In the end, Manuel Almunia got the nod in every sense - he started and was captain.

The other eye-catching decision was the selection of Jack Wilshere. The 18-year-old had made his full England debut in the week and this afternoon he started his first Premier League game for Arsenal. He was joined by Samir Nasri and Abou Diaby in midfield. Denilson (abdominal) and Cesc Fabregas (throat infection) were ruled out but Robin van Persie and Alex Song, who were also struggling with injury, made the bench.

Koscielny and Chamakh made their full debuts at centre back and centre forward respectively.

Anfield was resplendent before kick-off this afternoon. You could argue that Liverpool had endured the type of season Arsenal were predicted to suffer in 2009/10. While Wenger's men had taken their title-tilt to the final few weeks, Rafa Benitez's side could only manage seventh in the Premier League and had not made it past the Group Stages in the Champions League. Not surprisingly, Roy Hodgson replaced the Spaniard in the summer.

It all made this game bigger than the usual curtain-raiser.

However, for the majority of the first half, the football did not match the occasion.

In the fourth minute, Thomas Vermaelen's bullet free-kick forced Reina to punch clear.

In the 20th minute, Nasri's free-kick went into the wall and Vermaelen thumped the rebound wide. From the corner, the Belgian bundled a header over the bar.

On the half-hour, Gael Clichy fizzed a shot over the bar from range.

OK, it was hardly out-and-out domination but Arsenal were responsible for almost all the ingenuity on show. They prodded Liverpool into retreat in front of the Kop however they could not punish them.

The home side were listless and lacking. It took them until the 37th minute to register their first shot. It came when Milan Jovanovic raced clear with the Arsenal defence calling for offside. The Serbia hacked his effort horribly wide.

However, as half-time approached, the game changed.

A minute before the whistle, Glen Johnson careered up the right exchanged passes with Dirk Kuyt and fly from just outside the area. The ball was fizzing just over the bar but Almunia helped it on its way. Gerrard took the corner and David Ngog met it at the near post with a firm downward header. Clichy just managed to scrambled the ball off the line.

The drama cranked up a notch in injury time. Cole went through Koscielny down by the corner flag and received a straight red.

The England man was quickly followed down the tunnel by the injured Frenchman - on a stretcher. Club doctors apparently tested him for a broken leg during the interval.

Fortunately, Koscielny was able to reappear after the break however he quickly found himself a goal down.

Arsenal lost the ball on the corner of their own area and Ngog raced down the right-hand channel and fired a rising shot into the top corner at the near post.

Suddenly Liverpool seemed to have 12 men not 10. With the crowd behind them, they pinned back the visitors in the following five minutes and forced a flurry of corners.

They also won more than their fare share of free-kicks. With the first 10 minutes of the second half, Martin Skrtel and Ngog had both nodded wide when they might have scored.

By the hour, Wenger had seen enough. Tomas Rosicky and Theo Walcott replaced Emmanuel Eboue and Wilshere.

After the change, Arsenal began to get forward in greater numbers but Liverpool defended likewise and seemed to have drawn a deep well of confidence from the goal. In the 65th minute, Kuyt nutmegged Clichy on the byline and his low cross trickled dangerously across the face of goal.

However, Arsenal were now trying to force the issue. Rosicky crossed for Vermaelen to power a header wide, Nasri saw a goal-bound Howitzer blocked and, best of all, Reina saved from Walcott's curling free-kick.

Both teams brought on semi-fit, big-name strikers off the bench - Van Persie and Fernando Torres.

With 10 minutes left, Liverpool were reduced to nine men temporarily. Having brought on all three substitutes, Daniel Agger went down on his haunches and walked off gingerly.

He was off for five minutes and, as soon as he returned, Arsenal should have scored. Rosicky drove into the area, exchanged passes with Chamakh and tried to steer a right-foot shot beyond Reina. However the Spaniard gymnastically tipped the ball over the bar.

It was now open season on the Liverpool goal and Arsenal piled forward. Walcott nearly turned the ball home amid a melee and Vermaelen nodded wide from the subsequent corner.

In the end, via a combination of Chamakh and Reina, the visitors got their reward. Gerrard's free-kick nearly stole the points at the end and Koscielny rapid red card was highly unfortunate.

The same cannot be said about the point his team gleaned this afternoon.

braumi Offline OP
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
OP Offline
Forums-Oesi
Wettprofi
Nasri undergoes minor surgery on his knee

Arsenal midfielder Samir Nasri will today undergo minor surgery on his knee following a meniscal injury sustained during the match against Liverpool on Sunday.

Nasri, who has been in impressive form, will be out of action for a month.

Na toll, spielt eine überragende Vorbereitung und verletzt sich im 1. Spiel... aah

Beigetreten: Mar 2010
Wettkönig
Wettkönig
Beigetreten: Mar 2010
was ist denn eigentlich bei Arsenal los? Man erfährt ja gar nichts mehr, der Pate stockt etwas grins

Beigetreten: Nov 2008
Wettkönig
Wettkönig
Beigetreten: Nov 2008
steht bei Arsenal eigentlich
ein Trainerwechsel an?

Seite 41 von 41 1 2 39 40 41

Moderated by  toubi 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Winamax VfB Stuttgart
Winamax VfB Stuttgart VIP Tickets Gewinnspiel
Gewinnspiele
500 € Tippspiel EUROPA-Torschützen.
von pik7 - 12/04/2024 08:25
550 € DFB-Pokal Torschützencup 23/24
von pik7 - 05/04/2024 20:19
Betano - Welcome
Wer ist jetzt online
16 members (Bambi, BjoernT4Y, Nick89, dragoon, Hackentrick, Haiefan, Flip160, kafi112, Martini, grottenoli), 1,601 Gäste, und 19 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Poster(30 Tage)
Haiefan 90
pik7 45
Forum Statistiken
Forum25
Themen1,439
Beiträge121,258
Mitglieder3,864
Am meisten online8,723
Feb 16th, 2016
April
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Spielen mit Verantwortung - Responsible Gaming
Wetten Sie nicht über ihre Verhältnisse.

Wenn Sie oder jemanden, den Sie kennen, ein Problem mit Spielsucht hat, raten wir Ihnen, dass Sie Hilfe von einer dieser anerkannten Organisationen in Betracht ziehen:

18+ Glücksspiel kann süchtig machen - Hilfe finden Sie auf www.bzga.de

Gamblers Anonymous
Webseite www.gamblersanonymous.org

Gambling Therapy
Webseite www.gamblingtherapy.org

Weiterführende Links finden Sie auch außerdem weiter unten bei unseren Partnerseiten.

Unsere Partner & Links:
Bundesliga Tippspiel - Forum Gluecksspielsucht - gamCare - begambleaware - Wettbonus - Wettbasis - Flashscore
DATENSCHUTZ
IMPRESSUM