Ursprünglich gepostet von toubi
Ursprünglich gepostet von horzengnolm
Ursprünglich gepostet von toubi
Jaguars entlassen Urban Meyer

Das wird aber auch Zeit....was ist das für ein Mensch???

Worauf horz hier anspielt:

“Urban Meyer, while I’m in that stretch position, comes up to me and says, ‘Hey Dips--t, make your f--king kicks!’ And kicks me in the leg.”

Of the kick, Lambo said, “It certainly wasn’t as hard as he could’ve done it (kicked), but it certainly wasn’t a love tap. Truthfully, I’d register it as a five (out of 10). Which in the workplace, I don’t care if it’s football or not, the boss can’t strike an employee. And for a second, I couldn’t believe it actually happened. Pardon my vulgarity, I said, ‘Don’t you ever f- king kick me again!’ And his response was, ‘I’m the head ball coach, I’ll kick you whenever the f--k I want.’ "

Quelle: Tampa Bay Times https://www.tampabay.com/sports/buc...as-kicked-by-urban-meyer-during-warmups/

Josh Lambo, ehemaliger Kicker der Jaguars schildert eine Situation mit Urban Meyer

Das ist schon krass und allein schon mehr als genug Grund für die Kündigung. Da kommt es auf das sportliche gar nicht mehr an...

Dazu noch die Bar Geschichte und wie er mit seinem Coaching Staff anscheinend umgegangen ist...unmöglich dieser Mensch!

Im Herzen von Europa