Cardiff programme: Fawaz's notes

Nottingham Forest owner and chairman Fawaz Al Hasawi hopes to stage an advance screening of I Believe In Miracles at The City Ground.

The eagerly anticipated film, focusing on the individuals involved in Forest's European Cup success, will soon be shown in cinemas across the country.

But Al Hasawi wants to give Forest fans the first watch.

'I'm writing these notes after watching a preview screening of the film I Believe In Miracles,' pens Al Hasawi in this afternoon's programme for the visit of Cardiff City (£3).

'Many of you will already have heard great things about it and I certainly found it to be a fascinating watch.

'It was wonderful to hear the recollections of so many iconic figures from our most successful era and, as owner of the club, I will be immensely proud when the film hits the big screens nationwide.

'We are working with the film's producers to hopefully stage a screening at The City Ground. It would be a brilliant addition to our 150th anniversary calendar - and what better venue for Forest fans to enjoy such a sentimental picture? We will keep supporters informed of any developments.

'Sales of the home shirt were unprecedented and I expect similar uptake in the away kit, which has received excellent feedback.

'I also hope to have news on new sponsorship deals in the coming weeks. The commercial staff and I are working very hard to bring businesses on board. As always, nottinghamforest.co.uk is the best place to go for updates.

'Thank you for your continued support and come on you Reds.'

Today's cover design was originally used in the 1995-96 season. Inside, readers will find journalist and Forest fan Danny Taylor's take on I Believe In Miracles, while Ben Osborn talks about his return from injury and illness.

The programme will be available to purchase at the City Ground megastore and from sellers around the stadium. Supporters unable to attend the match can download the official matchday programme on to their iPad, iPhone or Android device. The download can be accessed via this app now for Apple users or via this link for Android users.

Quelle: nottinghamforest.co.uk