I Believe In Miracles signing session tonight

Posted: Thu 19 Nov 2015
Author: NFFC

A number of Nottingham Forest's 'Miracle Men' will attend a signing session at The City Ground tonight.

The event, which celebrates the launch of Danny Taylor's I Believe In Miracles book, will be attended by the likes of Martin O'Neill, John Robertson, Trevor Francis and Kenny Burns.

It will take place at the City Ground megastore from 6pm-8pm.

The book accompanies the critically-acclaimed I Believe in Miracles documentary film and charts the story of The Reds’ unlikely rise from Second Division obscurity to double European champions in only five years.

Taylor, the Guardian’s chief football writer, said: "It was a privilege to be asked to write the book for such a special film. I grew up with these guys as my heroes so it was a labour of love for me and I'm delighted - and also humbled - the players want to be there to help launch the book.

"Hopefully we can get a great turnout of supporters to show them all what they mean to us and it can be another special evening at The City Ground.”

The book, priced £16.99, is available to purchase from the City Ground megastore and online at shop.nottinghamforest.co.uk now.

It has the support of filmmaker Jonny Owen, who will also be at the signing session.

Owen said: "The support for this film from the people of Nottingham has been incredible. For that, I can genuinely never thank them enough. The book is another lasting legacy for what those players did."

The film is also available to purchase online and in-store.

Read more at https://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/news/a...zhKUUMqRIBTv.99