Time to right some wrongs

Nottingham Forest manager Dougie Freedman says his team are ready to right some wrongs at Burnley tomorrow night.

The Reds travel to Lancashire with the unfamiliar intention of bouncing back from defeat after seeing their long unbeaten run come to an end against Huddersfield Town.

And Freedman is keen for his players to move on by producing a positive display at Turf Moor.

The manager told Forest Player HD: “The players are bitterly disappointed but we’ve learned from our failures. We all got it wrong but we’re looking forward to all getting it right against Burnley, which will be a very tough test.

“I’ve got to congratulate Burnley on their consistency – I think that’s something we’ve got to work on. I’m very proud to say we’re only one goal behind them defensively, but in attack they have bought big players for big money, and they have produced the goods for them.

“But we feel we’ve got the capability to go away from home and win because we’ve learned from our mistakes.”

Freedman had happy news on the injury front, announcing that Britt Assombalonga and Henri Lansbury could both return to full training in late March.

The pair will be hoping to follow in the footsteps of Chris Cohen, whose successful rehabilitation from a serious knee injury means he is once again a regular in the matchday squad.

Read more at https://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/news/a...quGDRrtZqrEq.99