Enjoying every minute

Posted: Sun 17 Apr 2016
Author: Nick Richardson

Nottingham Forest defender Danny Fox says he is ‘enjoying every minute’ of game-time he’s been getting since returning to the starting line-up.
The full back has been filling in at centre half due to injuries to Jack Hobbs, Michael Mancienne and Kelvin Wilson.

And Fox says he’s playing without pressure now he’s back in the reckoning.

Speaking after yesterday’s draw at Rotherham, he said: “I’ve had to be patient and I’m just enjoying it.

“I’m not really feeling any pressure because it doesn’t help – I’m just enjoying every minute of it and I think it’s reflecting in the way I’m playing at the minute.

“The fitness staff have kept me fit all through the season so I have to thank them.”

Fox was part of a defence which kept a clean sheet at the New York Stadium yesterday, and he was disappointed the team didn’t take more from the game.

He said: “We were disappointed not to get all three points on Monday night and it’s the same again here – we had great chances and we need to be a bit more ruthless in front of goal.

“But we were resolute in defence – the whole team defended from the front and I think we thoroughly deserved a point, if not three.”

Read more at https://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/news/a...ywefVG9KwPcr.99