Wenger - Returning pair could travel to Rome

Eduardo and Theo have a “good chance” of making Wednesday’s Roma squad.

The former started Sunday’s consummate victory over Burnley and the latter, making his first appearance since November 15, replaced him after 71 minutes.

After the game, Arsène Wenger said that no decision has been made about the travelling squad yet, but both returning players are in contention. Kolo Toure remains a doubt for the trip.

“I haven’t picked the squad yet but Theo and Eduardo have a good chance to make the squad for certain,” said the manager. “[Selection] headache is a big word but I haven’t picked the first XI yet.

“Toure will be assessed on Monday morning and we’ll make a decision on him then.”

While Arsenal warmed up for Wednesday’s vital clash with that outstanding performance against the Clarets, Roma had an altogether tougher time in their Serie A fixture against Udinese on Saturday.

The Giallorossi went behind after 54 minutes and had second-half substitute Mirko Vucinic to thank when he equalised seven minutes later. However, Wenger will not be reading too much into that result.

“I had a report from their game,” he said. “I know that they protected a few players; they kept Francesco Totti and Vucinic out.

“They will play with a different spirit on Wednesday, I am not concerned about that.”