Cesc - It's been tough but I'm in right place

Cesc Fabregas admits that Arsenal’s four-year wait for a trophy has been “tough” but he still feels he is in the “right place at the right time” of his career.

The midfielder, currently with Spain at the Confederations Cup, swatted aside rumours linking him with a move to Real Madrid insisting that his side have said “loud and clear” he was not for sale.

The Club captain described himself as “calm” over his future, but remains desperate to win some silverware in North London.

“Of course it’s hard when you give your all and don’t win,” he told Marca, a Spanish newspaper, on Wednesday. “I've just spent four years at Arsenal without winning anything. That is tough.”

Despite his recent protestations to the contrary, Fabregas has been continually linked with a move to one of Spain’s big sides but the player is adamant he will not be going.

“I'm calm and that’s about being in the right place at the right time,” he said. “The Club have already said loud and clear that I am not for sale. I have a contract, I'm captain and they have the final word.”

Quelle: arsenal.com