'We need to recover quickly before Milan'

Manchester United 4-0 Arsenal

on a very bad day...
"Positive points are difficult to find because overall we were not up to the level of the game. We know that and the players know that aswell. It is difficult to find positives in our game. The only one I can see is that we do not have anymore injuries than we had at the start of the game."

on the rest of the season...
"The targets that are in front of us are very clear. They are the Premier League and the Champions League. We are not in a position where we have to make a choice. We just have balanced fixtures now. We need to pick ourselves up quickly because we have a massive game on Wednesday night."

on ever having serious thoughts of a treble...
"Not really but you try and make a choice as late as you can. It is a difficult to swallow for the players today because it looked like we did not have the physical resources to come back into the game. We need to recover quickly because we need to be at our best to beat Milan."

on concern over Nani's juggling...
"And rightly so. Nani had a very good game today but it was not needed. It is a little bit [disrespectful]. But it can happen to a young player. I hope he learns from that and does not do it again.."

on the red card...
"It looked harsh from outside. The game was over after the sending off and maybe even before because we never looked like we could come back today."

on heavy defeats in the Cups...
"At the moment it is unbelievable. When we lose in the cup we get a hiding. We don't concede in the League but when we do concede we do it well!"

on injury problems...
"Nobody was fit on the bench and all of them were recommended as risky. The most dangerous player was Clichy who I did not touch at all. The others had hamstring problems."

on the League fixture in April...
"You will see us in a different shape when we come back and I hope the pitch will be in different shape aswell."