More good-luck messages flood in for Eduardo

Thousands of Arsenal fans from all corners of the globe have e-mailed messages of support for Eduardo as the Croatian striker begins his long recovery from a broken leg.

If you would like send a message e-mail here. Please keep your messages down to a couple of sentences and include your full name, age and where you come from. Arsenal.com will collate them, put them into a book and give them to Eduardo.

Here's a selection of the e-mails we have received so far...

"We're so looking forward to seeing you back in an Arsenal shirt! Keep smiling, we are with you all of the way. We know you'll come back stronger for it" - Jo & Jon. Epsom

"I hope you make a full and speedy recovery. You are a world class striker who will be sorely missed and I look forward to the day when you are banging in the goals again. Best wishes Dudu" - Daniel Brown, Enfield

"I was genuinly excited when you signed for Arsenal and I am looking forward to your return. Everyone is behind you so keep your chin up and you will be back scoring wonder goals soon" - Martin, Bracknell

"It isn't always easy, but when you're not feeling well, I hope it helps to know others are thinking of you and hoping that you'll be better very soon. Take good care of yourself Eduardo and remember your now part of the Arsenal family and we are all here for you" - Lee Bostock, Surrey

"All the best Eduardo. I hope you recover quickly and do what you do best. Remain positive" - Zena Tailor, London

"This last weekend I have thought about nothing but the injury sustained by you. Therefore it came as a real joy this morning when I heard that you could be running again in six months and playing again before Christmas. Keep strong mate, Arsenal is thinking of you and hoping you have a very speedy recovery. Come on you Reds!" - Richard Allen, Kent

"You came to Arsenal five months ago. We had never heard of you then but you were nothing short of outstanding for Arsenal this season. You are our HERO. All Arsenal fans will be waiting to see you back on the pitch and praying for you. We wish you all the best. Get well soon mate" - Leo, India

"I want to send you my best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery. Keep up with the positive thinking, and if you are feeling down, just remember how loved you are across the world. You will come back to us stronger, I know it ! See you soon at Emirates" - Celine Begley, Ireland

"Eduardo, you are in our thoughts and prayers. We look forward to seeing you back in your Arsenal strip again. Wishing you a speedy and full recovery" - Campbell & Ann Finnie, Galway, Ireland

"Hi Eduardo. I am a Manchester United fan and am truly saddened by your injury. Get better soon. I will miss not having you at Old Trafford in a couple of weeks as I love seeing the best players there. You are one of them" - Dom, Manchester

"Dudu, I'll miss your goals and skills but I know you'll be back better than ever. Best wishes!" - Slaven Kontic, Bosnia & Herzegovina

"Hey Eduardo. All I can say is that you are world class and that I hope to see you play for Arsenal again, hopefully this year if not next year. Keep believing that you can play again and I am sure you will. I will pray for your speedy recovery.Get well soon" - Jeremy Lobo, India

"I really hope you get well soon. Everyone, I'm sure, will be missing your fantastic football skills on the pitch and can't wait until you get back scoring for us again! We're all behind you. Keep positive!" - Hannah Wright, Hertfordshire

"Hi Eduardo. We hope and pray you have a speedy recovery and that you are back in your number 9 shirt soon. Please stay positive as this will help your recovery and remember to stick to your healthy diet while you're away. Take care, God Bless" - Phil Gayle

"All best wishes for a rapid recovery and a return to the pitch. It will seem like no time until Cesc is playing you through again. Whether for Croatia or Arsenal, you are the personification of "the beautiful game". Godspeed, my friend" - Don Adam, St. Louis, Missouri, USA

"Eduardo, you are one of the best strikers Arsenal has ever had and I am truly devestated by your injury. I was watching the game in Australia and when I saw your team mates' facial expressions I knew something bad had happened to a great player. I wish you all the best on a speedy recovery. I can't wait when you come back to play again, I'm sure it will be soon. Go the Gunners!" - Gianni Zollo, Australia

"Eduardo, I absolutely love watching you play and scoring goals, you are a true inspiration. I hope that your recovery goes well and is completed quickly. Can't wait to see you back on the pitch scoring goals for us. Best Of Luck!" - James Olavesen, Australia

"Rest well. I have no doubt in my mind that you will be back for Arsenal. Smile because there is a whole population of people who are sending you their love. Take each step slowly and NEVER give up. I will always believe in you. I hope come May, you will have the joy Robert Pires once had - he also came back from his injury better than ever!" - Cheyenne Lu, Singapore

"We are all looking forward to seeing you released from hospital and pray that one day in the not too distant future we will see you haring around the pitch scoring fantastic goals in the glorious colours of Arsenal." - Greg Nichols, Gloucestershire

"Dear Eduardo, come back soon. We won't give up on you! Stay strong and God bless you." - Jani Sivendoinen, Finland

"Eduardo, you are a special player and we all love to watch you. Wishing you lots and lots of luck for a good and speedy recovery. We are all thinking of you and will miss you in the coming months." - Samantha Hicks, Berkhamsted

"I wish you the best road to recovery possible with your friends and family around to support you. You must know that every Arsenal and football fan is behind you and wishes to see you in a football jersey again in the future." - Samuel Tihon, Belgium

"Keep your chin up and remember when you're feeling low we're all thinking about you. Once you're in the Arsenal family you're in for life. Can't wait for your first goal when you're back playing for us." - Kevin Hills, Kent

"Eduardo, you're a fantastic player, a great finisher and an all-around class footballer. Everyone is behind you and rooting for you and I can imagine the roar of the crowd when you step back onto the pitch at the Emirates. All the best Eduardo!" - Mark Tan, Singapore

"Hello Eduardo! I hope you recover fast and become the same great player you’ve been over the last few years! It was awful to see you in great pain on Saturday. You’ve done a great job for Arsenal, and the team needs a player like you." - Roar Johansen, Norway

"Be strong, remain positive and remember in times of pain how truly special you are." - Nella Mereu, Aldershot

"It is a cruel way for someone of your talents and endeavour to be forced from our team, as well as the loss that Croatia will feel this summer. Keep the faith and there is every chance you can come back just like Henrik Larsson, Djibril Cisse and Abou Diaby." - Rehan Ashraf, East Ham, London

"Please god you make a quick recovery, you're gonna be needed as you and the rest of the lads are the next generation of great Arsenal players." - Linda and John Roche, Co. Dublin, Eire

"What has happened is just awful and I think you are one of the players who do not deserve it." - Adam, Sweden

"I wish to see you kick the ball and score again. I pray!" - Eyosias, Ethiopia

"I am a diehard Arsenal fan and was watching the game when you got injured. I knew something was terribly wrong by the look on Fabregas' face... I wish you a speedy recovery and I am sure your team-mates are more determined than ever now to win the league for you." - Akil Jelani, Trinidad & Tobago

"Keep your chin up, lad. You'll be back and you'll be so busy building your leg back up, the time will fly. Your injury affected a lot of people in Britain and every last one of them, whichever club they support, is right behind you. I look forward to watching your return." - Thom Mills, York

"I am with you until you come back! Your injury caused pain but hope the Lord may help you recover as soon as possible. You mercy with Taylor shows how great your soul is and how big your personality is." - Robert Makuta, Kigali, Rwanda

"I pray to God to give you mental and physical strength to overcome the pain and trauma to make you quickly come back to play the beautiful football Arsenal play." - Seyed Mahmood, Hong Kong

"Get well soon mate! All my thoughts are with you. I am sure you will overcome this injury and prove to all of us the fighter that you are. Hope to see you soon playing for the Arsenal." -
Aditya Dhingra, Mumbai, India