Ibagaza - We will be very dangerous tonight

Ariel Ibagaza and Villarreal will not be cowed at Emirates Stadium tonight.

The Argentine playmaker caused Arsenal plenty of problems at El Madrigal eight days ago but was left frustrated after Emmanuel Adebayor's stunning scissors kick forced a 1-1 draw in the first leg of their Champions League Quarter-Final.

Arsenal's fightback means Villarreal are underdogs ahead of tonight's decisive match but Ibagaza expects the Yellow Submarine to rise to the occasion.

"We are coming to a very nice stadium and we hope that we’ll play a typical match for Villarreal and hopefully we’ll qualify," he said.

"We are not scared but we do respect Arsenal. We know they have very good players from the midfield to the forwards. But I think if we play our football we can qualify.

"I think in the second half [of the first leg] Arsenal played very well. I think we played well in the first half, we had chances to score a second goal but we didn’t. We are going to try and play with the ball on the ground and be very dangerous.

"I am not a protagonist, I think the team will play very well. I don’t mind who scores for our team I just want to qualify."