Wenger: 'We want to win but with our own style'

on bouncing back...
"Yes, we responded well after massive, massive, massive disappointment. We responded quite well, I must say I was worried after last Saturday over how we could finish the season, the disappointment was so big that I was not sure we'd be capable to respond, so on that front we did very well. Overall you could see that there is a strong link in the team to play the quality of game we want to play. We have shown some pride and some mental strength not to get ourselves down until the end of the season, and that is very important. The next season starts now and we want to finish as well as possible - you never know. We can make 83 points, it will not be a shame for us, and that is still reachable."

on Walcott's recent form...
"Yes, he made a big improvement in the last two months, he became suddenly more... a man in the game, you know? He still looked a little bit a kid at the beginning of the season but now he has more belief in the fight, there is a more determined attitude, there's more power in his body when he has to resist challenges. It's just a normal development of a boy who has become a man."

on Lehmann staying in goal...
"I don't know yet, I maybe want to play Fabianski in the last games, I give one to Fabianski. I wanted to play Lehmann today, especially because I wanted him to play at home and he has been an extremely great keeper for us. What I do for the remaining games, I have to decide."

on a stylish display...
"Yes, I think the collective technical display is the best we have played in the last twelve years, I would stand for that, but we have not been... If you look a little bit back with distance you could say that at the start of the season we had nothing to lose. When we came under pressure in March maybe we were a bit unlucky, we dropped some points because every problem we had to face we lacked a little bit of maturity, but overall there is a lot of hope because if you see the game today, what kind of quality football we can play, I believe this team has to stay together and to win - to convince completely people. We want to win but with our own style."

on Reading's relegation fight...
"I still think they are three points above relegation, you know, with three points to go. I think if they have one home game against Tottenham, they need to win at home. They need three points, and they will stay up. If they don't win against Tottenham at home, they could be under threat."