Denilson - We're ready for the physical battle

Blackburn Rovers v Arsenal

Talent is nothing without experience. Thankfully Denilson has bags of the first and is picking up plenty of the second.

The young Brazilian was influential in the run to the Carling Cup final last season, and has scored twice in the tournament this time around.

Seemingly adding to his reputation by the minute, the 19-year-old travels to Blackburn for what is sure to be a tempestuous Quarter-Final.

Despite a run of just one win in seven, Mark Hughes' charges are a formidable hurdle to overcome. Denilson though believes Arsenal are capable of surpassing their Lancastrian opponents.

[Linked Image]

"For me Tuesday will be a close game," said Denilson. "Blackburn is a big team but of course so is Arsenal and it is a great opportunity for us to play in a big game.

"Yes Blackburn will be physical but every team in England is strong in the battle. With this young team it is not a problem for us because we know it will happen.

"In the Carling Cup last season I grew as a player with the experience I got. The physical side of our game has improved. In training all the time, in the games and with the players we go the gym - that is very important for us.

"Now it is possible for all this team, who is ready and focused, to reach the final and win."