'We scored six and their keeper was great'

On Cesc Fabregas' performance...
"I felt he had already given a good performance on Tuesday night too. He started a little less sharp physically but in the last two or three games he has become stronger and stronger. We know that in every game he creates chances. What is important for him - what he misses - is to score goals and today he scored as well so that's a relief for him certainly. I have seen him play a few good games. When we go forward as a whole team we always look like we could score and when you look he is always in the middle of it, at the start or at the end. A team goes always naturally through its strong points, the way of the game. So it goes, therefore, through Fabregas."

On people who say Cesc wants to leave...
"The best answer is to play well on the football pitch and to show that you are happy to be where you are. The best way to show that you are happy is to be happy to play football with your partners. And with this team there is something in the side that is light-hearted and enjoyable to watch. Why? Because you feel they enjoy what they do and they enjoy to play together. That is, for me, the most important thing."

On Thierry Henry watching from the stands...
"Thierry inspired today our goalscoring because they wanted certainly to show Thierry they can score goals and they are good followers of him. It is good to see him back here although I believe he belongs more to Highbury than to Emirates because certainly, coming back to Highbury, would have more memories than here but we are happy to have him with us. He would have scored today certainly."

On the fifth goal...
"It was a fantastic goal. When we are confident we have a flow that looks like the goals could come at any moment from anywhere. There are some strengths coming out of this team and we have to add some discipline defensively because we struggled a little bit defensively today. We looked always like we know we will score goals."

On being strong going forward and in defence...
"It's difficult to have so many people going forward and to have everybody straight away defending well. It's a consequence of our philosophy a little bit."

On the Premier League table...
"We are in a strong position. Despite the fact that we have lost two games, if you look at the away games we had they are in places where other teams can drop points. We have four away games to Manchester [United and City], Everton and Fulham. We got six points but we had the impression we should have won the two games in Manchester and that made out resolve even stronger."

On the number of shots on target Arsenal had...
"Today we scored six and their keeper had a great game."

On Manchester United's picking up late points...
"I think that it's not only a look at Man United because we have also Chelsea, Liverpool and Man City maybe."

Quelle: arsenal.com