Fabregas - I am 100 per cent behind the boss

Cesc Fabregas is “100 per cent” behind his manager and young team-mates believing they have the collective quality to challenge for the title once more.

The Spaniard returned to Arsenal’s training ground on Thursday afternoon with a broken nose sustained on international duty over the past week.

However the injury is unlikely to stop the 21-year-old playing against Everton on Saturday. Fabregas is the lynchpin of the Arsenal midfield and Wenger’s faithful lieutenant in a very young side.

[Linked Image]

Likewise, the self-proclaimed ‘veteran’ has unshakeable belief in the man who signed him from Barcelona five years ago – especially his confidence in younger players.

“Arsène has built an unbelievable squad here,” said Fabregas.

“We have great spirit and I have complete trust in the manager’s policy.

“Arsène is the best at giving youngsters a chance. No-one else comes close to him for that. He doesn’t care how old you are, as long as you are good enough and has the confidence to give young players a chance.

“Anything said to the contrary is simply not true and I would like to reiterate to all Arsenal supporters that I am 100 per cent behind the team and the manager.

“The future is bright,” Fabregas went on. “Players like Denilson, Theo Walcott and Samir Nasri have shown real class this season and I’m positive we have the quality to challenge for the title.

“Yes we do have a lot of young players, but they have all shown they can handle it at the top level in the Premier League and Champions League.

“It’s hard to imagine I’m one of the oldest players at the Club now but it will be a privilege to help guide some of these youngsters through.

“We’re the envy of every other club and it’s so exciting to be a part of that.”