'Ramsey's injury means I cannot enjoy win'

On the title race...
"We were in it before the game and mathematically we got closer to Chelsea today because they dropped points. It strengthens our belief and our determination. We will fight until the last game of the season."

On Aaron Ramsey's injury...
"I would like to say that it was a committed game. I didn't see many bad tackles in the game. But this one was horrendous and I am very sad. I am proud of my team today and sad as well because to lose a player of that quality at 19 years of age when he is just starting his career is just horrendous. It is difficult to accept.

"He is the third player we have lost to tackles that are not acceptable - Abou Diaby, Eduardo and now Ramsey today. That is not football for me and I refuse to live with that.

"I cannot do anything about it. The players are professional they have to respect the rules and each other. The players who don't do it have to be punished. Ramsey is a young, fantastic talent."

On Ryan Shawcross' punishment...
"A three-match ban is just ridiculous. But I would prefer to give my support to Ramsey rather than to play the judge. For a boy of 19 with his talent to be kicked out of the game like that is beyond words. I cannot even enjoy the win tonight because it is so sad to see that."

On the reaction of his team-mates...
"The players were shocked. You could see that they moved away from him. For five minutes, we did not go anywhere because we did not play. After that we got back into the game."

On the injury itself...
"It is a bad fracture. He will be transferred to London tonight to see if he needs emergency surgery. He will be out for a long time."

Quelle: arsenal.com