Wenger - Squad unchanged for trip to Manchester City

Manchester City v Arsenal

Arsène Wenger will select from an unchanged squad for the trip to Manchester City on Saturday.

Once again Arsenal will be without Tomas Rosicky (hamstring) though the Czech international is targeting a return at Blackburn on February 11. Johan Djourou (groin) is still three weeks away while Emmanuel Eboue, Kolo Toure and Alex Song are at the African Nations Cup.

Robin van Persie returned to training earlier this week. There have been no problems but Wenger would not be drawn on a return date. He is taking a softly, softly approach with the Dutch striker.

"Rosicky will still be out for the weekend," Wenger told Arsenal TV Online on Thursday. "We have set Blackburn as a target for him but Johan Djourou will be three more weeks. Otherwise all the players from Tuesday night should be available. It will be the same squad.

"As for Robin, it has all gone well. After last time we have decided not to push him and give him the needed time. I don't want to set any timescale because that means, if he is not ready by that date, I might feel I have to push him."

Arsenal TV Online subscribers will be able to see the full video on Friday morning. In it, Wenger talks about:

* the wins over Newcastle
* Adebayor's superb form
* David Beckham's omission from the England squad
* his time training with Arsenal
* Ronaldo v Adebayor for the Golden Boot
* Liverpool's defeat at West Ham
* the chasing pack
* Manchester City's season and their home form
* Sven-Goran Eriksson's signings 'on video'